Authentic Genetics Seed Company

NL2 at 58 days here. She’s starting to chunk up and getting frosty. I took a whiff of the flower earlier and it smelled like driving behind a dump truck.

32 Likes

Did you ever grow the Tk/NL5Haze?
If not I highly recommend you do.
I’m not claiming you will faint, but it’s a great mashup of crosses and just checks many boxes for me.

I found a keeper that I kept for a while, but she sadly past. I called her Big Fucker but AK Beanbrains called her Big Fuck in his crosses with her.

I could be biased as I do tend to enjoy just about anything crossed to TK.
It’s far removed from the Haze side of things.

9 Likes

After reading Todd’s post I figure I’m a year older than him, but I didn’t intentionally pop any seeds until 1992.
:laughing:
Funny thing is that I use to shop at
Steve Murphys Indoor Sun Shoppe for their legendary soilless mix and the occasional bottle of whatever, when I didn’t feel like driving up to Eco Grow or to the Eastside and shop at Green Gardens.
I never knew he was a key player in the NL story.

I picked up some 50 count packs of Pure Indica, Nl2 as well as O-Haze.
I am stoked to run through these and see what I can find.

22 Likes

I had a Hot garbage smelling NL2 as well. Was amazing smoke.

9 Likes

Not yet, but keep seeing positive reviews that get me stoked.

Pretty sure thats the first year I popped seed. Had 21 seedlings that my mom found evidence of. They did not make it. :cry:

5 Likes

What kind of stretch did you see on your nl2? I think it’s time to flip the 6 I have going but I want a little reassurance.

2 Likes

Prob about 2x. They are pretty lanky but I’m growing in 1 gallon pots, so take it fwiw.

2 Likes

Heard that. Thanks for the info.

2 Likes

The Purest Indica x NL5 cross looks like some platinum Kush from the pics on website. Been meaning to get some.

3 Likes

Mine stretched about half the original size, very manageable. Think it flipped around 30" and finished at around 46".

2 Likes

Nice. I think I’m just about ready to flip then. Probably will do a little foliar of Epsom salt and potassium silicate and then we’re off.

2 Likes

Original haze vs purest indica.

41 Likes

No one still has any NL5Haze x SensiStar from Mel Frank? :pray:

10 Likes

Yep I’ve seen several strains do this , shapeshifter will start to flower under 18 if hungry and rootbound but will snap right back into veg when you transplant her and give her some food , it’s a survival instinct a lot of plants especially trees will try and throw out a fat seed crop if they feel like there dying.

2 Likes

Damn, bruh was terminated. Doesn’t look like he’s posted in here since

3 Likes

Theyve posted, just not here. Perhaps thats sticky looking bud made them forget this specific post lol

5 Likes

Ha, that’s awesome. Planet Caravan is undoubtedly amazing

2 Likes

NL2 at day 65

This is the incorrect image - see below.

26 Likes

Is this wrong I find this somewhat comical…

1 Like

Wow, looks great!
I would of expected a more leafy malformed Afghani type cola, something more primitive from the Nl 2.
What does she smell like?

1 Like