Authorized AC Infinity Dealer

I wanted to let you know that we have become a authorized dealer of Ac Infinity products.

We will be updating our website www.lastgreenvalleyseeds.com very soon!!!

Thank you for your support!!!

44 Likes

I have added the new Advance Grow Tent System to the site.

3 Likes

17 Likes

I am in the states. But can always be of help somehow

3 Likes

I got one of there 3x3 tents. The 4 inch exhaust fan with the controller too. A small 4 inch fan for intake as well.
Had these products for almost a year an no complaints from me yet. :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

@chronix Awesome to hear! I hope I can make it so you will want to get more through me next time you need something :wink:

1 Like

@Enjoi802 Do you have the clip fans in yet? I have 2 5x5 cloud lab 866 and a t6 fan and controller in one of them (although I didn’t hook up the controller yet). Waiting for these to hit the market. Thanks

2 Likes

This is awesome I’m hoping to upgrade to a 4x4 tent sometime this year and I will def check you out when that time comes

3 Likes

I just added all the advance grow tents kits to the site, as well as 4" ventilation. I will continue to go through and make sure I have the complete catalog.
But yes we will have the clip fans when they are released next month.

4 Likes

Good to hear. Appreciate the thought. We will make sure to take care of you when the time comes. As we hope to take care of the overgrow community.

3 Likes

Yes me also. I’m wanting a 5x5. I like 4x4 but a 5 would be just right. I have no infinity products. I’m looking forward to it. I got a good feeling. O yea! Lol

2 Likes

Very nice products. Great prices. I’m looking forward to this. @Brokehoe they got some good stuff. @Enjoi802 fast on the website. I didn’t know you had it like that. Man made my day.

3 Likes

The largest at the moment is a 4*4.

3 Likes

Also remember I sell blumat watering systems also. So with a advance grow tent, your grow will almost be 100% automated.

5 Likes

As a thank you to whoever needs it. Use code WELCOME20 to receive 20% off your first order over $100 on my site.

15 Likes

I’ve been looking at there muffin fans for a custom grow hut build , seems like a great way to exhaust air from multiple points , prob to concentrated for the air intake , but they make bigger lower cfm models also. Combined with the fan controllers you can realy dial in your air flow. I always liked the inline style for vented hoods but multiple fans would work better with led fixtures.

2 Likes

You can let me know a wish list if you would like and we can chat when you’re ready to build it. I would love to add to the website things folks would want.

3 Likes

Just set up the advance grow tent cloudland 722 with the new controller 69.
Hands down nicest tent I’ve seen in a long time. Even the unboxing was awesome.

Make sure to take advantage of the coupon for new customers as you won’t find a better deal out there right now!!!

2 Likes

I was planning on pairing my new HLG Blackbird with either the CLOUDLAB 844 or the 733 depending on space ; CLOUDLINE S6 with AC Infinity Controller 69 and one or two CLOUDRAY S6, Grow Tent Clip Fan 6” with 10 Speeds, EC-Motor, Auto Oscillation Haven’t decided on what filter yet It won’t be a 200.00 one tho

1 Like

The tents they have in development are bigger then their current offerings also.

But that’s what I had in my tent before the controller 69, that controller is what made me really fall for them.

1 Like