Authorized AC Infinity Dealer

Just fixed it. I had set it up and didnt notice it had an auto end date. So I just extended it to April 15. Figure I’ll put another one up the week of 4/20 with some goodies for everyone who shops.

3 Likes

Sorry for being a week late, but how’s the light that comes with this kit? Will it easily handle a grow from start to finish and most importantly, will be be enough for the 4x4 tent.
Sorry I need to ask as most of these kits that come with the light, the light ends up falling short for what will be needed to actually flower a plant.

2 Likes

So I only have the t22 that I’ve used, the 100w version, connects to the smart controller, and connects to my phone, diode wise these have decent spacing compared to a bar, and it looks like the ones they will be releasing soon the ionboard will have a larger power output and 301h diodes instead of 301b diodes.
The lesser watt output lights are still decent and have had plenty of R&D testing done to make sure of par output at hight and radius. If you get the advance grow tent package they give you a 50 page book on growing hemp with the kit :grin:

But to put it lightly, unless one has done a full par map with range definition, these folks have done it for you, with the equipment capable of connecting to a smart device and being automated right out the box.

After using several lights I would say for the home growers that these lights will be well beyond sufficient for have a great harvest, with good bag appeal, structure should be on point.
And then once AC Infinity starts releasing the monster 10x10 tents those 4*4 lights are really going to shine, no pun intended. But if your looking for higher output as you are going to scrog or sea of green a tent, I would wait for the higher output lights to be released in a month.

1 Like

Will you have any of the new ac clip on fans when they drop this month. I have a feeling ac infinity will sell out quick @Enjoi802

I will but that makes a good point that I should probably get some more. I did a small pre order of things, but may need to perhaps get a few more.

1 Like

Can I preorder any?

1 Like

Good question. I will contact AC Infinity and get back to you on that, as I am awaiting to see on a few things.

2 Likes

Just placed an order for the 4 x 4 advanced kit, the discount was too good to sleep on and pass up

2 Likes

I saw that. I had to eat a little on it, I haven’t quite got the whole site figured out. Especially with shipping lol. So you did get a good deal :relaxed:

1 Like

So I had to drop the 20% and had to go with 15% until the 15th.

So the code is now welcome15. I also have to tweak the Shipp ng prices as I did not calculate things correctly, to anyone who order so far congrats and thank you. I hope you Enjoi your new gear!

1 Like

Hey, I got the fan/filter today. Thanks very much.
Sending you a PM regarding the discount - I don’t want you to lose money on the deal!

1 Like

No worries. I am taking it as a learning curve while I get the hang of all this technology stuff. It’s on thing to do hand to hand for so long, it’s a whole other thing to learn computer to person, and the legal route also,lol. I appreciate the support and will be fine.

2 Likes

Your page is looking better. Have you been working on it? It looks different. I’m in love with the 6 in filter.

1 Like

What was the custom filter about? I see us sold out.

1 Like

I made a special order for someone. I quite haven’t taken it down yet. It was for a 12" filter

1 Like

Holy cow, I received it today, only had time to open it up and make sure everything made the trip safely but less than a week from order and it’s already here. I apologize for not reaching out before placing the order but I promise you’ve made a customer for life.

Also wondering does AC Infinity sell just the fabric pots by themselves. I must say I was expecting some flimsy pots but those are seriously solid.

2 Likes

They do look nice and sturdy in the picture. That is so cool

1 Like

They make all size pots. Up to 30 Gal so far. And 1/4 gal that are biodegradable, glad your happy. Any questions or anything let me know. Remember it comes with a two year warranty now that you bought it through me. And that means everything that came in that package (for the most part, minus consumables i.e trellis nets, pots, etc).

2 Likes

It’s like taking a trip to the space age of growing. At least that’s what it was like for me opening mine.

2 Likes

hey @Enjoi802, will you have any 4/20 sales this week? i was looking at getting my first grow kit together, and after some final research and googling, i think i’ve settled on the ac inifnity line. i see you have the 3x3 kit, which is pretty much what i’d want… except maybe with the additional of a heating pad (but i can get that somewhere else if you don’t carry them). thanks for your time!

1 Like