Auto flower experiment

Hey I’m trying some autos for the first time. I’m a little tight on space at the moment and thought I’d give them a go. I have 4 different strains in promix, coco and hydro(DWC)

Two biggest are Northern lights and blue amnesia in Promix. (Approx. 4 weeks old)

Next in the same tray is 2 more Northern lights and another blue amnesia in coco.
(Approx. 2 weeks old)

And finally I started 7 dark spark (thanks @Mongobongo) in coco, 1 in soil and 3 DWC, As well as a GSC in coco. (7 days)

I’m using the 3 part organic nutrients from Grotek.

If anyone has any auto advise or advise in general it would be more then welcome. Especially when it comes to feeding.

Thanks

12 Likes

Awesome man looking good. Check out @Mr.Sparkle threads. Those dark spark I gave you are his. Also @ReikoX has some very good info on autos on his threads.

6 Likes

@ReikoX is the auto flower master here on OG. His strain creations are extra special. I wish I still had more LRUV seeds just for the smell they give off.
Your plants look nice and healthy. Autos don’t require the attention photoperiod plants do. Just ensure they get enough light and they will give you some excellent smoke :v:
Edit - once they start flowering push them as far as you can ppm/ec wise until you see a negative reaction the just back off slightly

8 Likes

Thanks @Mongobongo and @Esrgood4u I’ll be reading some forms tonight!! And great info cheers.

3 Likes

If you get stuck holler @ReikoX. He’s a good bloke and will give the best advice. Good luck :+1:

3 Likes

@Esrgood4u thanks man👍

1 Like

Great looking thread I’m newer to autos as well will follow along if you don’t mind and welcome to OG @Kdawg!

Awesome @Tinytuttle I’ll try and keep it interesting!! :joy::joy:
Thanks

1 Like

@Esrgood4u, just remember if you page me three times in one day, I will magically show up and smoke all your weed. Kinda like Bloody Mary or Biggie Smalls. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl:
I just thought as it’s his first auto grow who better to assist/advise than the main man himself :v:

2 Likes

Little update

Things are looking good for the most part. I have a little bit of browning on one, it looked to me like it could be calcium deficiency so I added some calMag to this feed.

Some flowering starting

Let me know what you guys think.

4 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle I think I may have found one of those mutants as well

Compared to

3 Likes

phhh thats must a mutant in general haha, but i think you know what you need to do, the other is gonna be a nice one till you get to see what it holds.

Nice :wink:

3 Likes

Update

Hey guys I’m having a little problem. Since I noticed the browning it hasn’t got any better. I’m actually noticing a little something on multiple plants now. And they don’t seem to be drinking as much.

Here’s a few pics from a few days ago

Since then I picked the yellow leaves off and did a little flush on them. Just ph balanced water, I was thinking it could be nutrient burn or lockout because I just upped my nutrients.

Then today I found them like this(pics below), not terrible but some leaves turning up on the edge and a yellow leave back on the northern light that I pulled the leaves from the other day.

2 Likes

What are you feeding, and at what strength/pH?

I’m using grotek organic nutrients. PH is 5.8-6.2

1 Like

I’m using the feed chart from there site. Some using the veg formula and some are using flower. It’s happened to both, flowering and veg, but not all plants.

1 Like

It’s strange because there’s a bit of tip burn which indicates they’re fed pretty much to the max but that does look like a deficiency (at least some of the leaves). What’s your soil mix?

I think you made the right move with a water flush, maybe hit them with like a 60-75% dose of what you’ve been giving them next and see how they respond.

3 Likes

I have a few of them in promix and a few in coco.

Ok thanks man I’ll give that a try and give it a few days I guess.

Cheers

2 Likes

Cool keep up posted.

3 Likes