Auto immune disease and FM help

Have
(UCTD)

Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Disease with lupus and RA markers and Fibromyalgia

Any got any strains recommendations known for these. Many Thanks

5 Likes

I don’t know about the others but my wife has fibro and she loves GDP and Dragon OG. It works well with my nerves and pain issues.

7 Likes

I have given @Sebring’s CBD Pain Salve/Cream to several Fibromyalgia sufferers and they swear by it. I also would Google " Essential Oil Blends for Fibromyalgia". I work with EO, but not everyone’s body reacts the same. Good Luck, stay safe and, indeed, be well.

6 Likes

We always have some kind of cream around but If knew how to make my own, that would be cool.

2 Likes

Sunshine daydream is supposed to be a good strain for nerve pain. Seems to help my aunt w MS, but she says everything I give her works well so cant say its the SSDD vs just cannabis in general helping.

2 Likes

@Sebring has a video of him producing his Salve/Cream. Try to find it…do your thing. Stay safe/be well.

2 Likes

It has the recipe in the description for regular and double strength.

Hash or distillate can also be used. Having some THC in it helps synergize the effect and makes it slightly more effective.
If anyone needs help modifying the recipe for the ingredients they have available, I’m happy to help.

4 Likes