Auto organic perpetual and pollenchucking fun

So this is my second and newest grow log I started one when I joined a few years back or at least my ex-boyfriend did. “long story he’s a dick but he taught me a few things about growing and I got his lights ha jerk”. Anyway I am back at it just me and having a great time so I figured I needed a fresh start. I’m running a perpetual auto grow out of a 2x4 tent I also have another cab I veg in and decent size closet I was growing out of that I’m “breeding” in and I use that term very loosely but I’m working on it . Soooo… in the closet I have a monsterkush from Mark chugging along into infinity. It is a 75 day strain that is definetely not a 75 day strain also a Spotted lime from @JBow918 a Snowryder also from Mark that was dusted yesterday and 2 GDP Blast one has been hit to make more seeds and the other was hit with a few things lime sour 60 I will have to check moving on in the “male” box theres a UK cheese autofem that I’m trying to reverse with CS there’s a UK Cheese from Twisted Tree and a Double Grape from Mephisto that just went in dirt they are destined for a reversal attempt this time using STS thanks to @Sebring below in the veg cab are 2 Darkhold and 2 Ghostryder which are headed to the tent well 2 are in a week at least there is also 6 sour 60 about a week old which will go to flower in a few weeks also 6 sour lowryder 2 from New420guy maybe which are headed for a seed run. Moving on to the flower tent 2x4 with a SF 2000 , in slot 1 “4 weeks going in” is 2 snowryder doing ok I guess never ran them so I don’t really know in slot 2 “6 weeks” is a fem amnesia x gg4 and a tangiematic x gsc from @MrToast in slot 3 “8weeks” is a UK Cheese and a Double Grape in the 4th and last slot "10 weeks"is 2 GDP Blast which are finishing soon I will post pics tomorrow and show yall what I’m growing peace and to whom it may concern lol thanks for reading

20 Likes

@cannabliss. What day are you on the Monsterkush from Mark? Has it started to flower yet?

2 Likes

Awesome…

Rock n’ Roll…my friend!

Looks like you have a full plate…You should have a lot of decent stuff coming out of this grow!

Keep us posted!

2 Likes

Sounds like he taught you well. I have some spotted lime also. I havent popped mine yet. I’ll pull up a chair if ya don’t mind& watch’em grow.

2 Likes

Welcome back to OG lookslike you got it going on

Peaceout and be safe

1 Like

The spotted lime should be an easy run. I’ve grown quite a few with no problems.

2 Likes

Thanks for stopping in everybody the lime has been easy I hit it with the pollen you sent it worked great the monster kūsh is at 75 days give or take a day or two and it hasn’t started flowering it just started preflowering but the weird thing is the males sexed super early like throwing pollen barely four weeks anyway I’m going to try to get pics today

2 Likes

@cannabliss. I am growing his Green Headband and others. The GHB was a 75 day auto. It finally started flowering after I flipped to 12/12 at day 68.

yeah I have the devil head band but I don’t know if I will be running it the MK are nice plants but just not my speed I usually stick with 10 week autos and I am on a 12 week perpetual cycle so they just don’t fit

3 Likes

I had the monster kush from Mark, had to put it in 12 / 12 cycle to flower.

Good luck with your perpetual growing @cannabliss , why not try a sea of green with all the seeds you’re making …!? You could have a good yield from it -alongside your perpetual ? You have enough seeds for it and you know it makes sense. (. Lol.).
I’ll be also doing an ALL auto run soon too, so I’ll keep my eye on this one :point_up:.

I think it’s a regular/non auto’ :arrow_heading_up: and if you have somewhere to flip it to 12/12 you’ll see it’s flowering increases ( jmo.).
Stay safe and happy growing,
Gaz

1 Like

yeah as far as the MK I think you are right decision time

1 Like

time for a feed and some pics I need to go through do some pruning and training I think it’s time to hit the D Grape and Cheese with some pollen I just planted one of each to reverse but I’m going to hit these two with some reg auto pollen sour 60 lime gdp not sure what is going to be pollinated with what but we will see I guess then some work in the seed closet see you all soon with some pics thanks everyone

1 Like

Ok let’s see if this works please bcut me some slack I can take pics of my kids my cats my rats I will figure this out as well it’s just going to take me awhile but anyways here we go

this is the bean closet a big Monster Kush in the back spotted lime and a few GDP Blast hanging out this is the flower tent this is the Double Grape this is UK Cheese snowryder these are the GDP Blast they are finishing up soon

1 Like

I have a spot and a few older light I am thinking about starting a sog area up maybe like 2 sides staggered we will see I hate using the HID stuff so much heat I have some t8 fixtures with LEDs in them that might work I did a light feeding last night chelated organics and recharge love that stuff

this is a bit on a different subject I was just reading this article on Terra Pretta? or dark earth black earth IDK but its from tthe amazon I guess manmade somehow its like biochar and some crazy packed microbes not sure bu really cool

@cannabliss cool grow. Lots of things going on here. :eyes:

1 Like

so I will update pics tonight its an even week that means S60 get updated in the veg cab 2 weeks they will go into flowering the perpetual well 2 will also the sour lowryder for the seed closet gets uppotted then 2 of the snowryders at 4 weeks go into flower I dusted the Double Grape in the perpetual with spotted lime sour 60 and GDP Blast the cheese is waiting for fem cheese pollen any day now lastly I am soaking a few sour 60 and Darkhold to put in the rotation peace folks

2 Likes

hey so I’m seriously thinking I need a rosin press in a few weeks after xmas I’m just thinking something small I don’t dab myself but I have a few folks asking about concentrates so any suggestions for a small good cheap press get at mē …please!!!

2 Likes

hey so I talked to a friend of mine here in NY and he has a friend who is “In the room” in Albany as they hash out the particulars of NYS legalization 4 plants per person but only med patients Albany is soooo broken thanks out there

2 Likes