Auto pollen wanted. Autos seeds are okay too

I am interesting in creating more auto seeds but need femi used auto pollen . I’d you have any or want ro trade some seeds for pollen let me know

2 Likes

I have blueberry cheesecake seeds to offer in exchange for this or Skywalker Kush seeds for exchange I think the

1 Like

You have any luck? (20)

2 Likes

I’m currently using colloidal silver on a femmed big yield auto from phoenix seeds. Should have pollen sometime later this month.

9 Likes

It would be cool to get a bit of auto pollen trading going as i may have some dark spark fem pollen and some blueberry fem and or male pollen in a month ish (both autos).
I should be continuing to gather and seed some through april to August so im interested. Should have more strains then too.

5 Likes

I may have some in the fridge from '18 & '19 that I can let go of. :blush: Gotta double check “reality” though because my records might not be accurate.

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I haven’t done it yet I just needed to order the Cs and experiment with my Autos I just have way too many plans trying to go out for the spring and I currently have several indoors once I finish up this girl I can focus on replicating seed cuz I definitely want some Auto seeds just in the interim

2 Likes

Awesome keep us updated and I’ll try do the same.

I have a teency weency tiny bit of '19 Lowryder x Ultraviolet d’ReikoX F3. Been ziploc’d in the fridge for a year. No guarantees! :sweat_smile:

[edit: will send to @Goodgrace87 but advised it may have gone bad in fridge :petri_dish: ]

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Dang it, over the seas sucks :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m going to turn a female somewhere this year, something by Mephisto Genetics. I’ll keep you guys posted for the feminized powdah.

In the meantime, I’d love to acquire some regular pollen - but I’m in the EU!

5 Likes

Im the same side of the ocean as you so i should be good to send you a touch when my blueberries show

3 Likes

Just mated the pollen with two different auto let’s see what it does does crossed…

2 Likes

Femmed pollen should be ready shortly.
Big Yield Auto by Phoenix Seeds

10 Likes

What did you cross it with or did you use CS

1 Like

CS…its just about ready to throw balls.

3 Likes

So all your seeds will be feminized it since it feminsized pollen. ?

1 Like

Correct. Greasemonkey hooked me up with some of his purple kush autos…those just popped a couple days ago. The big yield pollen should be more than ready to dust the pka’s.

7 Likes

If you have any leftover maybe we can organise a trade?

3 Likes

For sure, man. I only need a swab to make a few more seeds.

7 Likes