Auto regular seeds

I’m looking for some auto regular seeds for a project I want to try out. I can buy or trade - I’m having some trouble finding a seed bank I trust that actually has them in stock.

4 Likes

Gnome Automatics offers their coal miners daughter as regs. Dcseedexchange has them. In fact they have a nice selection of auto regs.

4 Likes

@SubzeroIceKold Just made a pile of regular autoflower crosses. We just made a great deal and they were exceptionally easy to communicate with and trade.

4 Likes

@CerebralMeds was awesome and understanding, I took a couple days longer to reply so I sent an extra pack for the troubles. Keeping it real here !

(Didn’t know there was a review spot)

4 Likes

Well… I think there are review spots, but this is a post of someone asking for some auto regulars. I do appreciate the kind words nonetheless!

Individual member can initial a “Feedback Topic”, members engaging with that person can input their comments and give ratings. An excellent way for other members to see what others have experienced prior to engaging. Just a suggestion, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Awesome - that’s exactly what I’m looking for.

2 Likes

Some Northern Cheese Haze x Chem Candy auto regs headed your way!

6 Likes

Awesome @Cbizzle you are the absolute best! I’ll hook you up on a return package.

3 Likes

@rasterman I have some Auto regs if you are still looking.

Sledgehammer(Sunset Sherbet Auto F3 x Thor’s Hammer Auto F3)
or
Thor’s Hammer Auto F4

I have hundreds of each just reach out if your in need.

D

6 Likes

Those both sound awesome! And autos to boot!
If they don’t want them I got a few planters that could use some hammers!

2 Likes

DM me you info and I’ll send you couple packs.

:peace_symbol:
D

2 Likes

God I love OG and it’s giving spirit! Right on brother!

2 Likes

Hell of a way to start the day! Been working on my auto collection but these will be in my next auto pop! Somewhere around Christmas!

Hopefully in about a month I can offer some in return. They’re all fems if you’re interested. G13Labs Fro-yo auto (selfed)
Fro-yo x Seedsman’s Blueberry auto and
Fro-yo x @JohnnyPotseed 's GSC x Black Cream auto.
Bracts at just starting to pop so harvest shouldn’t be that far off

5 Likes

They do sound wonderful. The Sledgehammer smokes like a non auto but is done in 65 days from seed!! Super fast make sure it goes right into its final container from the start.

D

2 Likes

@DEFSeeds that’s awesome, thank you for the offer. I was already hooked up by Cbizzle and have those seedlings running already!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.