Autobastard 1.0

Yeah. I knew you had to click on the Autobastard thread. Austrailian Bastard Cannabis x Autoflower from Hybridtech. Lets hear your thoughts.

15 Likes

I’d throw $10 in a hat if somebody would do a collective seed run of these. If it really is what they promise. Have not done research yet.

Looks like they only sell feminized seeds though.

5 Likes

"Mist from a spray bottle for 2 weeks and wait. " zz|nullxnull I don’t know if I would have enough patience for these excitado|nullxnull . I am more confident on the freakshow ones crazy0to, no auto or fem so there’s the possibility of creating really big ugly monsters, thanks for sharing anyway … :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I think 150 for a pack of autoflowers is hard to swallow than again if they could guarantee it stayed non cannabis looking through entire growth it would be worth 5 times that to some

3 Likes

Don’t get me wrong it is cool. I don’t have the time. I would love to have some in the garden next to the zinnas or something. lol.

2 Likes

hmm yeah idk about this one. I’d be willing to toss a couple bucks in the hat for it too, but I do wonder how good it’d be to do a run of this. We’d be getting a bunch of S1 or is that S2? seeds from an already fem’d plant.
Unless the person running it has some male auto pollen they can toss at it, but then we won’t be getting pure autobastard that way either… :thinking::thinking:

Yeah the problem is the time. This is a huge project for…Meh weed? I have the Goji preservation on my plate for fall.

If you bought a pack of ABC from CSI (the sell straight ABC), then you could work your way back to a stable strain of Auto ABC. You would need some Auto pollen also.

3 Likes

I mean if someone is interested in creating an auto of any kind I can put some carebears pollen to the side for someone

3 Likes

I would chip in on 10$ easily and if someone has some cs then it’s a done deal… make some good freaks for us all!!

… With a expected finish time of 13-15 weeks

for an auto…

Not sure if it would be worth while if the only quality for it is it doesn’t look like cannabis

2 Likes

For some guerilla fun I think it certainly would. For indoors, not so much. In general one thing about the “stealth” feature is, if more people are really gonna use it outdoors, it’s not stealth and secret for long. Cops and thieves aren’t that stupid.

2 Likes

also consider the longer its in place the longer the time span where it would be noticed

2 Likes

Currently doing a bunch of ABC X’s. With the site 4 heirloom to different heirlooms and some modern hybrids
Also doing STS on the autobastard 1.0 and also a cross of everything with a freakshow.
Bringing them all to the F2 :slight_smile:

8 Likes

The abc strain, especially the leaf shape and the extreme resistance to cold :+1:

Has someone let it grow now? Would also throw 10 ~ 20 euros in the pot

I’m looking for these. Does anyone have any leads? Thanks