Autoflowering repros and crosses (non brand specific)

Did a quick search and couldn’t find a thread for those of us, playing with autoflower breeding that wasn’t (previous)breeder specific. This is for ALL AUTOFLOWER crosses, and seed increases. At some point the “Auto” strains are going to go the way of our classic, and legendary photo strains, i.e. they are going to start thinning and some will out right disappear. So, fellow auto breeders, whatcha working on?

15 Likes

Going to start hitting a ChemBAP from Meph with STS the 27th, with the idea of making s whateverthefucktheyare’s and crossing it with GLo from @ReikoX.

3 Likes

Ok, I stole the idea from @SubzeroIceKold and decided to make a thread for it.

I’ve been dabbling in autos since I started growing in 2018. I went on an auto hiatus for a couple years to spread my growing wings, but I also did my first Auto seed increase that year with Caramelicious auto from ms.nl. I’ve spread her pic around a bit but I’ll drop it here as well

Here’s a funny, I actually still have a couple oz left of her daughter, vac packed and in the freezer! I only ended up with maybe 100 seeds and have already given out all I’m going to till I can increase her again. I’ve grown a couple autos since then but had seeds in reserve for another run so haven’t done any auto breeding subs then, till now.

13 Likes

Most of this is in my recent posts to my grow log

But @rasterman sent me a bunch of single auto seeds (thank you again, much love brother) and I can’t grow a strain just once. So this has led me to making more, repeatedly.

Last night I gave my G13Labs’ Auto Fro-yo her 4th and final application of STS and she’s already got balls! I’ve heard it can be a timing issue to get auto seeds matured simultaneously with flowering so she will run either as long as she can or till the seeds are popping out. I only treated a couple branches to pollinate the rest of her and 2 other strains I tossed in with her.
So breakdown:
G13Labs’ auto Fro-yo s1
( " " " )x (GSC x Black Cream)
( " " " )x Blueberry auto(unknown breeder)

This was are her second treatment

13 Likes

I’m really hoping this takes off because I’m deeply passionate about trading autos. While I wholeheartedly support these breeders, it stings to see them charging $50 for a mere 3-pack. It feels like they’re taking advantage of us, hitting us with high prices for these genetics. I’m driven by a desire to give back and foster a community of auto flower enthusiasts through trading, and I truly believe I have the exceptional genetics to make this happen. Let’s come together and celebrate the beauty of auto flowers!

13 Likes

I’ve got a few branches hit with pollen right now that I’m hoping to get a few beans to play around with.

Nightowl - Chemmunity Service (CS) F3 x CS F3
Meph. - Strawberry Crinkle x CS F3
Error Seeds - Frosted Cherry O’s x CS F3

Mainly I just wanted to make some CS f4s to have as backups and hunt at a future time, but figured I’d make a couple random crosses as well. In the future, I also want to mess with some Ground Up Genes Blueberry Auto (regs).

8 Likes

I think we’ll be good friends

These are my top crosses that my close circle and I have tested.

*Chem 91 Clone Only

(Chem D IBL * “Old School Sativa Breeding Auto”)

Chemmander Spangler -(Cocoa Chem x Star Spangled Banner 3 (this one I do have limited seeds) - extremely fast finishing strain. I’ve harvested from anywhere between 55 days to 65. Dense nugs, yield is average but quality is high. Smells of smarties and chem.

Cocoa Chem x Mngo Mrr

Phenos go from mango skunk to mangoneada. Super vigorous strain outdoors and indoors. This plant is 2-3 times bigger than the one above. It’s extremely heady and narcotic. after a cure it gets even better.

Kryptid Candy (Cocoa Chem x Mothman by gnome automatics)

Extremely narcotic, this is the stuff you smoke before going to bed or in an afternoon. One is can be purple because of Mothman.

Mostly untested or completely untested.

Cocoa Chem x Methane by gnome

Cocoa Chem x Candy mint Cakes by gas reaper (rip)

Cocoa Chem x Purple Lemonade

Cocoa Chem x Neón Gummyz (anvilxgelato by mosca)Just a heads up with this one it does veg for a couple weeks extra. It gets pretty massive. I had to move out of my apartment before I let her finish flowering.

New crosses I recently created

Kryptid Candy x Afghan kush auto. The male I used was purple. I expect earthy, narcotic, take me to bed. Im excited to grow this one.

Kryptid Candy x (Strawberry Nuggets x Toof Decay by Mephisto) expect full in candy notes and some purple phenos. The mother was extremely sweet like candy. Super sticky.

These last two are going to be awesome.

I’m happy to say that I will be F2ing Chemmander Spangler, and using the F1 pollen to simultaneously hit Gammathon, Project 51, and Froot by the foot. I’ll be running 30-50 Chemmander Spangler and picking a few females and one male. It’s going to be a party.

Currently I have a 2021 Galaxy Brain that I just reversed on the main cola, sitting right next to Canna Cheese 1:1 and Pinot Noir.

11 Likes

I Ve only grown autos and I recently came up with a cool cross of Mephisto Double Grape x Purple Lemonade auto Fastbuds.
I also have some Purple Lemonade auto x Purple Lemonade auto.
I ll soon cross other autos.

7 Likes

Interesting, how many times have you grown your DG x PL ? I’ve grown a bunch of PL but I’ve only gotten one good pheno honestly. I haven’t grown my PL just yet either

2 Likes

I Ve not found out the right One because I Ve grown only 2

2 Likes

$50 for a 3-pack? Mephisto’s selling around $75. It’s insane. I’ve created seeds from Mephisto twice. The first one, Double Grape, came out identical. I’m waiting on a Mango Smile x Super Orange Haze to finish seeds and will see how they go.

There’s a guy on autoflower.net, I believe, who bought a bunch of random Mephisto and Gnome packs and made a bunch of crosses trying to make regulars. I’ll find that post and see if I can score some seeds for repros.

8 Likes

Yes autos are priced so much for so Little seeds.
The reason they use Is they are all FEM seeds so you don’t Need to search for the girls

2 Likes

Making feminized seeds is pretty easy. I think they make feminized seeds to make it harder to reproduce. They can charge what they want to. It just makes me trade more and makes me extremely selective when buying.

6 Likes

I haven’t shopped them in a while but 5-seeds.com WERE $25 a 5 pack. Their Sweettooth, and Northern Lights turned out nice and they’re Oklahoma based.

Edit. That price was almost 3 years ago. They’re now $35 a 5 pack

3 Likes

Yes for sure.I have not found good regular autos from a lot of strains, only FEMS

This is the way, I’m planning on having a whole library of repros to spread here along with Regs that I’ve created. So far I’m doing a great job

Here is Galaxy Brain 2021 reversed, Pinot noir and canna cheese

8 Likes

Making fem seeds is easy bro, but making quality genetics and putting in the work of real breeding is where it’s difficult. Don’t get it twisted. That ideology is what holds back people from reversing. I mean this with love sorry

5 Likes

Hey man, would you consider some trades for some of those those mango smile x super orange haze seeds?

I’ve made a few auto crosses…

Fems
Mango smile x triks
3 bear og x triks

Regs
Chem Candy f4
Northern Cheese Haze x Chem Candy
Creme de la Chem x Chem Candy

3 Likes

No worries bro, I wasn’t knocking the genetics. Just the fact that they don’t like releasing them as regs.

I’ll try not to get it twisted.

4 Likes

Yeah, that Northern Cheese Haze cross sounds interesting. The only problem is that I just chopped that plant a few minutes ago so it’ll be a few weeks. Also, I started really late spraying STS and got very little pollen, therefore not a plethora of seeds. But I should have some to share.

3 Likes