Autoflowers Day 30 (First Grow)

The strains are Monster Dwarf (Zamnesia) and Sweet Mango (Greenhouse Seeds)

The MD is a Sativa dominant where as the SW is Hybrid (but it says it shows more signs of the Indica strain)

I used to think the back was the Monster Dwarf but I think I may have mixed the plants up sometime at the start of the grow so now I think it might be the one at the front. I have no idea at this point!

@Fuel here they are…

10 Likes

See this is why I always use plant labels now :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah but 5 weeks ago me was like “It’s only 2 plants, I’m not gonna get them mixed up”

2 Likes

Haha. I’ve did the same thing myself back in the day so your not alone. They all look the same at this stage. You will be able to tell them apart in a couple of weeks I’m sure :+1:

1 Like

These actually look really different, the front one is compact with slightly quicker growth, while the back one has long branches with big leaves.

1 Like

I bet @ReikoX will be able to tell them apart :+1:

they look very healthy find out what they or when flowered and a smoke test?

1 Like

I’m hoping I can do that. If not I’ll know for sure on my next grow when I do these strains again. I’m happy to hear you think they look healthy :slight_smile:

they or healthy you will make it thru flower.

1 Like

Hey nice ones, no regret to push you to show them at all ^^
Nice job on the training, delicate for the cambium.

I have one question : why not 4 plants ? ^^

1 Like

Thanks, the training was fun but I ended up doing so much leaf tucking on the plant at the back haha, the fan leaves are huge!

Originally I was only going to do 1 because I was growing inside a tent I’d built in my cupboard but ended up buying 2 strains so squeezed another 1 in. I got a 3rd strain for free so I wanted to do all 3 but would have never made it for room. I ended up buying a proper tent about 2 weeks ago because it was getting too cramped and I couldn’t even fit the run off trays in there. I think next grow I’ll do 3 along with some Lettuce or something during the veg hahaha.

1 Like

Got it, nice move.
You have green hands, they are not overdefoliated and their green is pretty healthy. How do you feed them ?

I think than 4 in 10 liters is ok to best use this space, any type, with a bit of maintenance (LST or whatever). Your temp/RH are pretty good, it give you a nice margin. Come on, let the lettuce for rabbits ^^

1 Like

Thanks man, I feed them Biobizz organic range and give them water every second day, everything ph’d to 5.5-6.
I use a neem oil spray that I make to ward off pests.

Hahaha I like to think of it as Gorilla food more than rabbit food :wink:

1 Like

Not without multiple plant labels and Evernote pictures. I’ve mixed up seedlings, cuttings, and even seeded plants (Fem Mix anyone?)

So far so good, looks like you’ve done your homework. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

How do you feed yours? During this stage that I’m at, how much water would you say you’re giving them. Each day I give between 600-700ml and get 10-20% runoff, but one of my plants is having ph swing, where it’ll be fine at 5.5-6 and some days be at 4 (happened on 3 occasions now).
I’m not sure if I should water that one a bit less but twice a day! It has more veg than the stable plant but isn’t as mature.

Feel free to tag anyone that might be able to help as well as I don’t know many here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Reikox is one of the most interresting person than i known here about ruds and the manner to manage them. I invite you to read his grow log (maybe not in one shot ^^).

I’m feeding my plants with mineral nutes too, but i’m using House and Garden and Aptus lines instead. There are more economical but less easy to drive than Biobizz. I don’t test or regulate my PH in soil and coco.

Weird, this hard fall than you have should generate K deficiencies and obviously it’s very not the case on the pics.

imho, the first thing to do is to first re-calibrate you PH tester with sample solutions to be sure. To have an acidistic drain with Biobizz and Hesi line is common, but 3-4 it’s a sum ^^

To judge how many water i need per pot or how i cycle a timer, i just weight them with the hands. I don’t let dry too much the core in coco, but i let them become light just before the plants change their phototropism.

In manual, i water slowly the pot until i see the very first drops of drain then i stop. The gravity continue to push the drain after. But i use mainly pots than are max half or 1/5th of 2 gal pots, it change the paradigm a bit ^^ With big C30 pots, i never water each day. I let them dry the same way and i “drench” them in the nutes solution when it’s time. Then i let the gravity do his job for the drain. The big detail than count in the equation is than i’m not used to air-pots / smart-pots, not my poison ^^

This 20% rule than you can read often in boards is not specially logical in term of root mass. You can use blumat without any drain AND to have fire plants ^^

1 Like

Been there done that still doing that! Lol I know where ya coming from! I’ll get there eventually!

1 Like

Haha i know iv done the mixed seedlings & the seeded plants ( fk, I STILL do it , i often think I’ll remember and for the most part im right ( i reckon lol :joy:) , but now i have started labelling them ALL ( I might have early dementia kicking in ( lol ).

Happy growing/smoking mate ,
Gaz

1 Like