Autoflowers in autopots

Hey guys so my next run is gonna be autoflowers in my 3.9 gallon 12 gallon rez autopots in my 4x4,I have some really good washed coco 50/50 perlite,and was wondering what you guys reccomend as far as when to turn the system on with autos?and what nutrients to run? or top dress and run just water,I have some sensi grow coco can anyone give me an ec for veg and flower for autos in autopots?

1 Like

Coco wickes up the water. Turn it on straight away. Water from the top for a few days until the water soaks the coco. I grow in autopots myself.
With autopots you want a liquid based salt nutrient as the lines and floats block very easily and it becomes a PITA unblocking them daily. I personally use a 1 part bloom nutrients for coco from vitalink.
https://www.vitalink.eu/products/coir-classic/
Works well for me. :+1:

3 Likes

The 50/50 you have should work OK, I use mineral salt with my autopot, I’ve used canna, ionic and hydrocrop it needs to clean sediment free nutrients.

I’d turn it on right away, I know the website suggests hand feeding but idk about that?

I potted it just before Xmas and the pic was 8th of January.

Ec seedlings 0.9/1.1ec
Older seedlings.1/1.2ec
Vegging plants 1.2/1.4ec
Flip 1.3/1.5ec
Bud set 1.4/1.6ec
Mid flower 1.6/1.8ec

That’s only a rough guide you’re environment/light type and intensity can/does affect the ec.

1 Like

Wow looks great,is that am auto? and what system do you have?

1 Like