Autoflowers wanted

Autos,Autos,Autos thats right looking for auto seeds anybody got anything they want to share, trade or sell or just want to talk about the greatness of the amazing autoflowering bundles of joy we all know and love hit me up folks Autos!!!

so as someone in aprohibition state does anybody have any suggestions as far a where to order some autos from anybody please help thanks folks

2 Likes

Hey buddy, there’s a few places you can go to for US seeds. For autos you’re looking for mephisto genetics. You can order them from www.seedsherenow.com and www.seedsforme.com have them for sale. You can also go to mephisto’s site www.mephistogenetics.com and order from them directly.

5 Likes

Message mr sparkles or ReikoX. There prices will be much better. Better bang for your buck imo. I think I read ReikoX will be open to shipping some for a small shipping and handling fee. Check out these two guys threads. Great autos and great guys.

2 Likes

thanks guys I have heard great things about Mephisto and will definetely check those seed banks out and I follow mr sparkles micro grows and such on here as well as Reiko I grew out some UV and Devil he sent me good stuff grow on my friends

2 Likes

Check out fastbuds site. They have buy 5 get 5 free of the same strain at the moment. Seedsman are also doing the same fastbuds deal and worked out cheaper for me and I also got 6 fem freebies as I bought 2 5 packs. I’ve grown the GSC auto before. It’s awesome and packs a mean punch. :+1:

1 Like

thank you sir both of those are very cool

1 Like

so here be my meager list to trade

trainwreck x GSC
Durban poison
Red cherry berry
orange sunshine
chocolate marshmallow
Remos gift? cbd
goji x orange sunshine
glacier og
the devil auto
siver
mendo lights
ultra violet auto
ny diesel
chronic kush
durban xrcb
ultra devil chucked auto cross

looking to trade especially for autos

1 Like

looking for some neẃ genetics to play with anybody out therē want to trade or share or sell even

Auto Reg

GDP Blast
Sour 60
Sour daddy
MI5
Ghost toof
La berry fruta
bubble crack
Ultraviolet (Reiko x)
Dark Devil (Reiko x)
Fruit stomper ( OG ?)

Pollen chucked projects

Dark Ryder (Dark devil x Purple lowryder2)
Ghost ryder (Dark ryder x Ghost toof)
Grandpa’s ghost (Ghost toof x GDP blast)
Dark secret? (Dark Ryder x sour 60)

working on GDP Blast x La berry fruta

these are all the autos I have but looking to expand the collection thanks folks hope all is well out there

2 Likes

I ordered a 10 pack of skunk#1 fem auto’s instead of fems. They wont be here for about 2 weeks but I would gladly trade you for goji x orange sunshine or chocolate marshmallow.

1 Like

yeah cool I have both can hook you up with either or both let me know

1 Like

Damn you @anon81143130 you got to them before the homie :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

I also have s 3 pack of diesel cbd if your interested

I definitely want the goji x orange

1 Like

ok pm when you arē ready for them I’ll get them sent

2 Likes

Thanks canbanliss :point_right:

just glad I had something somebody wanted

3 Likes

As far as autos I’m currently working with the lr x uv or “elruv” as it’s been nicknamed. I really like it. It may not yield fantastic but I’ve seen a few individual plants get pretty large. I’m trying to work them to pick out the biggest ones to continue the line. I’m on gen 2 and it’s pretty awesome. Also if you use seedsherenow use the code dunndeal and i think you get 10% or something like that off. Autos are fun! I don’t have enough to trade atm but I’ll be around when i get more seeds :v:

1 Like

Seedsman also has 3 for 2 on some autos right now

1 Like

I have ran the uv I crossed it with the dark devil from Reiko but anyways it wasn’t a bad yield thanks for the info guys I’ll check them out

1 Like