Automan from Canada - Hello

Happy belated new years overgrow members. I"m a long time lurker, decided to finally sign up. Over the past few years, I’ve been heavily into autoflowers looking to learn from other members and learn as well.

I’m based out of Canada, happy to see a lot of Canadians on this forum

25 Likes

Welcome to OG my friend and fellow Canuck! Glad you decided to come out of the shadows, as I’m sure you know this place is amazing. And you are right we have a lot of us Northerners here, Lots! Enjoy

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @automan321 enjoy

3 Likes

Hey bud welcome to OG. Here is the Canucklehead thread.

3 Likes

Welcome @automan321 !

Come give hollar in the canuck thread too!

3 Likes

Great minds think stupid together @Pigeonman

7 Likes

BAHAHAHA! @TopicalWave

:fist_right: :fist_left:

6 Likes

I just noticed “Canucklehead Thread” rhymes :notes:

2 Likes

woohooo! another one of us! Welcome brother. Make yourself at home and be sure to loudly declare your preference around milk storage vessels. :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome guys I’l check out the Canadian Contingent thread

1 Like

Welcome from America @automan321! What sort of autos have you grown lately? I recently chopped a Mephisto Toofless Alien that was awesome.

1 Like

Welcome to OG @automan321.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to OG @automan321! You will love it here. :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeppers defiantly this is the place to be

2 Likes

Welcome to OG fellow Canadian. Glad to have you with us. :v:

1 Like

Always good to have another fellow Canadian around here. Some really good people in the Canadian Contingent and I think we have a few auto growers in the group.
I’ll be trying some autos soon. They have been sitting in my stash for too long.

1 Like

Welcome to OG. @automan321 I’m not canadien and don’t drink beer but when I do I’m in Canada drinking an ice coldolson or Labatts

3 Likes

Thank you! I grew out a few afghan kush ryders from world of seeds. I’m on the hunt for zamadelica express and or St. Expeditus Auto. Most of these seedbanks don’t ship to Canada and if they do the prices doubles or triples :frowning: lol

3 Likes

Those both sound like good autos. I think I’d try the Night Owl cross first - I remember reading the Zamaldelica auto is a lot less potent than the original photo version. I’d recommend something else but those are really good picks.

There are some people here with some good auto crosses you might look into trading for.

2 Likes

There are plenty of people on here who give out auto seeds…and it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if they’re better than World of Seeds. Most of the stuff I grow these days are from this site, and it’s just as good if not better than a lot of seed banks.

Welcome to the board fellow Canuckistanian!

2 Likes