Autopot pump for airdome question

To my fellow autopot growers,I have a question autopot says 15 gph for each air dome,I have the air domes if I got a pump as as it has 90 gph? only problem there are no air pumps that small with 6 outlets lol,itll, if i got a 90 gph air pump and buy a 3 way splicer ŋ would that work? ,outlets,and my air pump you can pull the little levers there’s 6 and even at the smallest turn the air pump the water spits out the sides, I’m doing 6 pots 3.9 gallon,12 gallon res,so what air pump are you gus using?

1 Like

@Patriots781 Your running too much air pressure to your pots. First thing make sure all your air lines are the same length. This does make a difference in which pot gets more or less air. Now do you have the air domes and the air base or just the air domes? Doesn’t make a big difference in your case but I really think the air bases help. I run a pump rated for 602 GPH. Running 5 gal rain science bags and I have 8 autopots. 4 per tent. I was having the same issue after I took out some plants early and turned the air off to the unused lines. Eventually it will cause a mess so just double check your line lengths get them all equal size it doesn’t have to be perfect just close. After you do that report back and let me know what else is going on. Here are the pumps I use

Yes I have that same air pump also I have the air bases with the air domes and the copper root squares,and all the air lines were all precut the same size when it came i
the mail ,you know how you can adjust the pressure? I literally have it at the lowest opening and it’s only spitting out the 2 on the back right side of the tent

Partially open up one of the unused lines if you have a 6 line metal t to hookup too

I wasnt asking lol,I was just telling you that when I move the little levers and let out the least amount of air,it still does it,but not on all the pots and on the last hookup,I put the lever on full blast for the rez thinking it would take some pressure off.

Hmm idk then. Wish I could help but im left clueless