AUTOS? Anyone wana sell the new OG member their autos?

BCN Critical XXL 77 days

13 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:. Whatā€™s wrong with you jbow?? :rofl::rofl::rofl: For some reason just cracks me up.

4 Likes

Autos really are appealing, in all aspects to me, how can you not like the idea of a space filler that can grow with any schedule?

4 Likes

4 Likes

Oops. Sorry for double posting those. Lol I ripped a dab( have been smoking jays lately) and forgot I already posted those pics.lol. I got a ogkz that is crazy fast flowering. Itā€™s on the beginning of week 4 and sheā€™s chunky! Not an auto but very fast.

2 Likes

Shes pretty for sure man!!!

1 Like

@Mr.Sparkle i would not mind trying a few of those if you care to share.looking for some autos to play around with and experiment on a few photo runs i am doing now.

2 Likes

Hey Happy Little Bush

Just looking at your the beans you have for tradeā€¦

Just wondering what you have on the photo period side that is more sativa influence? And can you tell me a bit about the Blueberry you haveā€¦?

Iā€™ve been breeding Autos for a number of years and have some you might be interested inā€¦

Cheers

2 Likes

The most sativa photoperiod strains on @HappyLittleBushā€™s list is Ice Queen, then Amnesia Haze and Lemon Haze.

Blueberry is an indica.

1 Like

That is pretty much it, have a sativa dominant maui also. but I thought someone wanted to trade for them so I didnā€™t add them to the list.

Sativa
Ice queen
Maui
Amnesia
Lemon
All are sativa dominant all over 70%

Blueberry is indica dominant very nice smoke, very good evening smoke, found a few different pheno, berryish, piney earthy, odd sweet pheno thinking from the old Thai in it.

Thanks Desert

I was wondering who the Blueberry breeder was

I have my own strain of Auto I bred over 3 yearsā€¦I call Genesis

Crossed GSC Auto(Fastbuds), GG4 Auto (Expert) x Tangiematic (Fastbuds)ā€¦crossed it with Subcoolā€™s (Jack the Ripper)photoperiodā€¦them ran the f2ā€™s to recapture the Auto Geneā€¦

!image

14 Likes

I also have a significant number of solid crossesā€¦

That have Tangiematic, Ultimate Auto, Amnesia Auto in them as wellā€¦(this is in central Canada)

Here is a stray Auto I found in my yard amongst the regular plantsā€¦just hacked it downā€¦

11 Likes

Mark also has a monster kush auto strain that he carries

2 Likes

Yup. Does he have Green headband or something like that?

2 Likes

yes the Green Headband auto as well, and probably some others if you just ask him (which it looks like he already did lol)

4 Likes

Decided to say fuck it and do a crypto buy :unamused: 4 weeks from now I should have lemon pie auto and orange gum autos plus some random freebies.

2 Likes

also thinking of spending the rest of this months funny money on some BOG Sourbubble and sour grape cause they look very promising for a keepers :innocent:

1 Like

@MrToast that sounds like a great cross if you are looking to trade for autos or I have some photos I would like to give it a tryalso if anybody has any autos they want to trade Iā€™m looking be good folks keep growing

1 Like

I would like to check out bubba and blueberry bro. I got an ogkz that is a killer zkittlez cross that is a dream to grow. I only got clones of her tho. I got a bunch of old random bean. There is good stuff in the mix for sure. Let me know what you think

1 Like