AUTOS? Anyone wana sell the new OG member their autos?

Sorry for lurking around in a thread that doesn’t apply to my grows. I have one, and only one auto, it’s gelato I believe. No immediate plans on germinating it no time soon. I like regular photos for myself and have a healthycollection.
I’m not here to debate or try and change your growing preferences. Very interesting topic I would add !
I’ve liked a few posts in this thread, so instead of peeking about, here is my contribution to the subject. :smirk:

4 Likes

That’s really cool! I’d like to try something like that. Do you find they’re consistent or are the phenos all over the place?

3 Likes

Never mind. Someone helped me out with a couple blueberry crosses

Hey Beacher…
The phenos for the Genesis are fairly consistent physically, but finding some diversity in the smoke/cannabinoids which is interesting. All good quality though.

What has been really fun is pheno-hunting among my recessive webbed strain breeding project…Two Recessive traits I nailed down this year(Auto and Web…1 in 16)…and hoping to find some more recessives next year “Hidden” amongst the pollenated plants that failed to “Show” the homozygous phenotypes I was
looking for…Look at the diversity of these f2’s… …All over the map…In an effort to do a
Proper pheno hunt I’ll often put 20+ seeds in each pot to get my “sample population” up…just easier to manage rather than have a bunch of pots…can get 100+ going…Then simply cut the undesireables off at the base as they are identified…I run about 5 of these pots at a time…

7 Likes

Nice that’s really cool. Did you start with ducks foot to get that trait?

How do you know which plants will be suitable with autos given the short lifespan and one shot nature of them? Do you save pollen from males in advance or something?

2 Likes

Not sure where the webbed originates…got it from a friend while traveling. When I planted the seeds, one survived …it was a female…So I selfed it… The next time, crossed it with an Autoflowering male (non webbed)…I crossed these to create the f2’s which was the last batch…which is showing permutations and combinations of the various recessive traits…green buds, purple buds, webbed, reg leaf, photo and Auto…I’ve crossed some of these now and will begin to stabilize the Auto Webbed…The Green Bud pheno has far more resin and denser bud structure

5 Likes

Sweet, that sounds like a lot of fun. I’ll eventually start a project like that I’m just intimidated by the time it takes. I’d love to take a photo strain to full auto then try and dial it in as close to the original as possible.

How do you choose which autos to breed with in such a short window?

1 Like

I researched for 3 primary characteristics:
Terpenes, Potency and Size…

That way I knew the base would have the general genetics I needed…I wanted an Auto that had potential to grow 100+ gm, 20+% THC, and Super Terpy…just needed to dial them in…

5 Likes

I’ll have some sour kush autos in a couple of weeks
As soon as I harvest my plant

I’ll also have gorilla glue/blueberry
Gorilla glue /cream
Autos I’m in the middle of spraying a gorilla glue female seeds came from growers choice seeds in California ,
I have some Hindu Kush autos,but I’m keeping them
For making seeds with next grow

I’ll probably be up for trades as well for different autos

I do have a shit load of female indica seeds I made last grow just normals not autos

3 Likes

I’ll have blueberry/gorilla glue auto seeds soon

3 Likes

Congrats to all of you who breed for autos!!! Gotta be a task

1 Like

Any auto Cheese around and available?

1 Like

I would possibly be interested

@MrToast Swap the Auto Webed (Fem / Reg?) Am exactly looking for something like that.

You the White widow autoflowering FEMM TBS bank

Hello @Mr.Sparkle , would be interested in your C99xDarkDevil 1/4 If any are still available. :dizzy_face:

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.