Autos Done Carty's Way

How many autos do you grow in a run?

I do grow photos as a matter of fact right now I actually have more photos running then autos. I’m hearing good things about your Beast Mode.

4 Likes

A perfect run for me is 4 plants as long as none of them go Beast Mode on me… hehe. but usually I can run 4, 30 days later start 4 in the shorter 2 x 2 x 4 tent. Flower is 2 x 2.5 x 6ft.
trying to get a 35 day or so rotation going, always cutting 4 down a month to keep us in meds better… probably smoke a good Zip a week or more.

So glad to hear that man… was worried about embarrassing myself…

Beast Mode has Kush Van Stitch in it… read up on her…

7 Likes

Wife has been sick all day… sorry everybody but I have to take the night off to care of her and the poochie… try to get on here later when she’s resting better…

thanks

6 Likes

I will be starting Beastmode and Gabagoo in about 4 days. My photoperiod run is almost done and I can get these kicked off for an outdoor grow.

Any guestimates on how many days from germination to harvest, Carty? I am hoping for 90 or less.

3 Likes

Definitely familiar with the hump.
Get my fire works over there :joy:
Plants are looking great btw :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Beast Mode is up in the air… really depends on the pheno’s that show up to play. Her Beast side plants get huge and take much longer to finish…I mean, some Autos are done at week 8 and some need 3-4 more weeks if Sativa dom… like this Maestro Auto fem I’m running vs the Green Punch… both plants are at day #60 and one has a week or so, the other has much more…

Maestro by Urban Legend Seeds

Green Punch by Urban Legend Seeds

12 Likes

Gabagoo can be short n squat or 2ft… she’s not the biggest of the Autos but is a total frost Monster from her Sour60 side, but unfortunately is also the short squat side of things. I breed her to my Blue Streak F3 and it shows pheno’s from the short squat fast finishing 60 day plant to a 75 days 2ft+ girls… but Gabagoo is more known for her potency and flavor… good luck man, been getting good feedback

6 Likes

I’ve burnt up a few plants with this as well lol.
Urban legends are killing it! Bruce banner #3 was my first grow and kept as a mother for a while amazing smoke. That’s why I got all the urban legends good price and all have Bruce banner in them. Those plants are pretty.

5 Likes

Bro… no kidding. I have this Maestro going.you gifted me and I failed to look it up… 11 - 12wks. and being at week 8 she’s gonna need all 12wks… but man o man is she filling in bro…

4 Likes

Starting the next grow… 7 Fem’d Auto’s I plan on Lolli popping into single cola SOG style hoping for 1oz per plant…
Strains are being chosen tonight with a few seeds in route from LovedaAutos

Bromar Auto
Predator Auto
Alien God Auto
Beary White
Dosi Jedi Camel Toe
Critical Cookies
G13

Into water they go for 12-24 hrs or until they sink and stay at bottom… then into damp paper towels, inside baggie and into the oven mit… keeps them dark like they are in the ground. keep warm and in 2-4 days 1" or more tails and ready to plant…

6 Likes

Green Punch is right at Milky trichomes with just a bit of amber… this is usually where I chop to avoid couch lock stone… but I think to get Ladybug better meds I’ll HAVE TO start running them another week… put her at 72 days then… about right for most Autos…
Unless your name is Maestro… ha.
Photos soon

5 Likes

Why didn’t I think of that…looking for my mit.
Great lineup and I will be learning as I want to try the sog single cola way :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you for sharing and being a source of inspiration.
:v:&:green_heart:

2 Likes

It’s comments such as this that keep me plugging along… if I can help one person love autos more I’m happy… really is the best way for a small grower to keep himself in meds easily… Seed to weed in 75 days, buh bam.
Yeah, you think about it… in nature, seed falls off the plant end of season and lies dormant in the frozen ground until spring… soon as the ground remains above 55f and it rains, germination begins… and it starts all over again in the wild… so darkness is a big part of the seeds life cycle… anything to mimic the great outdoors…
Another reason why I give mine that weird bathroom light once or twice a month… pull out of tent and I place into my walk in shower that aligns with my window and she just loves it man… 2 days of that, back into the tent and wow… few days later bonkers…
And since it’s been a bit, time for an update to see… hehe

8 Likes

Green Punch came down last night at day #66… trichomes were full on milky with a good % amber. she could of gone a little further but I’m not into sleepy time highs… harvest at more milky and your harvesting your thc before it begins to degrade, which is what ambering is, and causes the couch lock high… for hard meds this is what you want… for daytime smoke… Milky with 20% amber is just right…

IMG_20240406_023131

15 Likes

And here at day #66 is the newest Beast of a plant in Maestro by Urban Legends… some company as the Green Punch and I’d recommend them to anyone after this run… very nice genetics.

Maestro

Now, does anyone recall that I already did a leaf stripping on her once… I should of removed much more of the leaf material and it’s already heavy again.
So, tonight I stripped her again… above is before, below is after…

IMG_20240406_104330

11 Likes

Muchacho F7 x 2 fem’s…

These ladies just hit a month old and sexed a week ago… both needed some calmag and flowering nutes received tonight…

11 Likes

13 Likes

Looks like a 2-week cycle of plantings.

1 Like

Yeah, trying to get this dialed in so eventually I’m doing a chop every 30 days…
So now that the 2 Muchacho F7’s are at week 5 I started the next run and all but 1 has popped up…

6 Likes

Yes, I have a similar goal. I think that in order to realize it, I’ll have to grow quite a bit of stuff and get a sense of how long it actually takes to finish.

2 Likes