Autos Done Carty's Way

How true, eh?

1 Like

I won my mars hydro fc-e 300 on another site and Iwas asked to do a grow and show. I could have said fug it but it’s good to stay in good standing in forums you use for mainly giveaways!:wink::rofl:. So it was kinda sponsored but no contract or anything.
@carty had the right idea if I could’ve milked that thread probably could’ve gotten more gear but I like this forum so it’s to much work.

4 Likes

Hahaha that’s funny man :metal::rofl:. I’d actually be in to doing a documented grow on YouTube or something… Bill Ward style. But also documenting my own growing abilities so others can see the initial pain, and maybe avoid it, lol. Essentially, a cautionary tail turning good (eventually), haha.

4 Likes

What’s your channel name?

2 Likes

Sorry about that @Carty , somehow posted here instead of my journal. :crazy_face:
Edit:. In place we put a Gabagoo bud!

12 Likes

Ya @luxton what he said!

4 Likes

I’m just figuring out what all is needed and stuff… I have a TON of pics of previous grows, so I guess I need to get some video editing somewhere so I can put those pics together and talk through it… Hey @Heliosphear, what software do you use??

My channel is The Glazed Grower, currently there’s nothing happening with it, yet.

Edit: but feel free to subscribe! :grin:

5 Likes

Gonna start a fuck around find out now.

5 Likes

Post up man… you can share any of my strains here, don’t be shy…
Man o man does that Gabagoo kill it. My buddy Gardentroll says he has 3 just stinking his place up and have about 2wks to go…

This one is looking fine as heck… and getting fat. they are good for finishing around 2ft with a big fat head bud. Sour60 is the Mom and it has Sour Bubble and Master Kush in it… very sticky plant. enjoy and bro, thanks for
sharing her…

8 Likes

Bro… FAFO is flat out incredible and a new favy of mine… so your in for a treat.

After growing her out, I was sent a strain called: “What’s My Name”…
now this cross almost insists upon it, of being together…

What’s My Name x F*ck Around and Find Out - Trinity is Still my Name.
Anybody get the Clint Eastwood reference there… lol.

5 Likes

F*ck Around and Find Out strain harvested at Day #77

Ice Princess #1

15 Likes

Forged x Samsquach

2 PHOTO PERIODS for MariJan

Ice Princess… not sure the pollen took. Orange Grove pollen by hand
we’ll see at harvest huh?

10 Likes

Plants look great as always @Carty. Your new pfp threw me off though lol.

2 Likes

Sorry, but this grow had a lot of issues… from starting off with bad soil to being neglected the past 2wks while I had company… actually looking forward to finishing out this grow and cleaning both tents really good… few weeks away yet.

5 Likes

I really should stop changing my Avatar when I’m really high… let me go put up something kewl… brb

4 Likes

Hey I ain’t knocking it, just caught me by surprise. Didn’t expect a m&m with double ds :joy:

2 Likes

I know, my buddy sent it to me…sick mofo. I should modify her… haha.
you ever see this one.
badass carty

5 Likes

CartyPool. Honestly kinda fits lol.

3 Likes

Such a great photo, really love the depth of field.

These are autos? Damn @Carty. Well done

9 Likes

Happening new avatar boss :+1:t3:

4 Likes