Average price for bud in your area

I’m curious when you do have to pay for bud what strains are selling for what at at what amounts at an average where you live?

9 Likes

$180 an ounce for killer black market…$105 for 15 grams of legal mids/bunk…$100 for an ounce of gray market mids.

11 Likes

fortunately because were rec. legal the price is bottomed out here. my buddy needed some coin and couldn’t sell premo. sativa for even $!00 a oz. here. no one wanted it because thanks to covid everyone grew this summer, including non tokers that did it just for the hell of it. shit i go out fishing and I’m trading weed with 3 others at the boat launch! pretty cool all of us burning one as the suns just coming up . :wink: if it wasn’t illegal federally i could share the wealth with you guys. alot of people sitting on pounds of dank shit here.

27 Likes

For good top shelf Gelato, Wedding Cake, OGs is $30 an 8th. $200 a Zip. $40 an 8th for the designer stuff like the Runtz and Special Sauce. Its not legal in my state so the black market is doing well. Not as good as it was in like 2000. It was $20 a gram for tops shelf. There was alot of Mexican brick going around then.

9 Likes

im in indiana and just smoke my own but i have a buddy who sells. he gets stuff from a neighboring state and gets it for 1900/lb. sells it at 200 an oz. Pretty average prices around here. To me, its hit or miss on the quality and usually looks like it should have been sent to someone to make concentrates or edibles out of.

5 Likes

I’ve been wondering what the market is like. I haven’t bought any since before there were any legal states and its was $100/qrt and $350/oz for basically anything seedless.

Once beasters took over the scene here and dealers still wanted those prices and then tried jacking the price on the other stuff to 120-150/qrt I was done.

Once I started growing my own I realized that 80% of it was what most would call mids.

9 Likes

at dispos the max size you can buy is 1/4 oz,you can have 3 ozs though, a Quarter is a buck twenty
Black market heard as high as 500 a o and as low as 150 a o, but in general its expensive here, In mich i have connections and can get for 100 a 0 the dispos here dont have top mid or bottom shelf all the same price

this is today black friday prices

https://www.iheartjane.com/stores/1223/harvest-of-bismarck

7 Likes

I recently heard about a pound of Truffles going for $5000 :man_facepalming:t3: smh WHO DOES THAT? :rage:

There are $1000 Pounds at a bunch of farms in the Bay Area. All outdoor or light dep but most are pretty fire!

Ounces of the best indoor on the streets go for $175-$300 depending who the seller is and what they have…
Ounces of outdoor/light dep $85-$185 depending who they are and what they have

I do 25$ 8ths, 50$ quarters, 85$-$90 half ounce, $150 an oz. $450-$500 Qp
But when I pick my outdoor plants I charge a little more because it comes out :fire:

11 Likes

Jeeze I didn’t realize it got that cheap . Ive never seen anything quality at 100 an oz.

8 Likes

In ohio your paying 50$ 1/8 100$ 1/4

7 Likes

Pot got crazy high cost because of the laws going from a slap to a bullet, theres no reason for it to be high now, other then greed and gov interference intended to help big business.

In the early days it was 10 bucks for a three finger lid,which often were more then a oz.

6 Likes

Ya that’s price .

250 a zip in the buckeye state for so called “high grade”. Which seems to have fancier names each year with a decline in quality. I think its the mids you can get at dispos in legal states being shipped here and marked up to be honest. There charging 65 bucks for 2.8 grams at the medical dispos. Shit is ridiculous.

11 Likes

Yea ohio sucks. I drive to Michigan for anything
medical. Usually just edibles and dabs. Grow the rest!!!

4 Likes

Out of state outdoor stuff goes for 140-180
Local stuff normally around 200 with some higher end stuff being 250
Wax goes for 40 a gram
Hash for 25 a gram but it’s a rarity

7 Likes

Agree, when they permit pot use,they have a opportunity to make it cost less,after all its medicine, and if it was lower priced they wouldnt be empowering the cartels. Because if it was 40 a oz the cartels wouldnt bother just switch to coke. But instead they do the opposite and over regulate, do you think tobacco has to pass all these tests?

3 Likes

For ‘shits and giggles’ I had a look at flower at the government store in Ontario…

The high is $86.95 a gram for Watermelon Zkltz & Wedding Crasher down to $3.66 a gram for Ready to roll milled Sativa (floor sweepings). Roughly 250+ offerings in between…

They are nutz!! :laughing: :crazy_face:

{edit} They are selling some seeds now as well… 4 seeds per pack, look like regular photoperiod and no guarantees on germination… The price? 9 offerings ranging from $39.95 to $60.00! ** a pack …NUTZ!**

Cheers
G

10 Likes

There’s a big difference between outdoor and indoor I’ve never seen an outdoor Bud that looks as good as indoor

8 Likes

Indoor prices went up since it went legal depending who you’re getting it from. I could find the best Indoor in the area for $2000-2600 a pound.

I paid $1800 a pound for this! Miss that strain I was told it was BLUE KNIGHT :man_shrugging:t3:

7 Likes

60-70 1/8, 400 ounce, 3200 pound. 1 gram - 20 to 25. It’s not all fire either… flat and brick prices - 200 - 400 qp.

3 Likes