Avr1 grows V2

Hollyweed

26 Likes

I’ll be following along.

2 Likes

That should not be a problem for you as I move extremely slooooow. :grin:

7 Likes

Is this the first release hollyweed or the v2? Grohio ran out the first release and it looked amazing. One I’ve always wanted to run. Lookin great over there so far :muscle:

4 Likes

V2, I grabbed them a couple months ago from GLG, along with Sprirt Hashplant, Secret Chief

4 Likes

Hell yeah! Should still be some great herb :partying_face:

3 Likes

That’s the plan! :rofl:

Prolly make F2’s or S1’s, and you know where you stand when that happens.

2 Likes

I was eying this awhile back. I’ll be around. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

look forward to your visit’s brother

3 Likes

Also have 3 of brother @SamwellBB Fire Alien Kush x Face Off BX2 going

10 Likes

Dropping a few today

7 Likes

4 for 4 on brother @SamwellBB Purple Poison Cookies x Mother’s Milk

9 Likes

Fresh out of freezer not sure what to pop

6 Likes

If it was me it’d probably be the Sunshine Head :thinking: I don’t think I’ve ever seen any one run those.

Those SSDD F1 beans aren’t getting any younger though. Should be somewhere around 10-14 years old now. Maybe get lucky and find a nice male to use with my girl for an IX :wink::pray:. I ran through 3 packs though and didn’t find anything I liked or that was like her.

Do you not still have the TK?

3 Likes

Yes I do! still have the TK :wink:

Yea the Sunshine Head did catch my eye.
Forgot I had this pack of Black Triangle as I just caught 2 more packs a couple months ago.
Leaning towards SSDD or Sunshine Head

3 Likes

@HolyAngel just between me and you, these are on my short list

7 Likes

Thought so, that was my only reason for not recommending the Black Triangle second ^^

Hell yeah, can’t go wrong with those either! They will generally be more daytime oriented than the pure SSDD or Sunshine Head will be. Likely find more evening/nighttime phenos in the latter, but they can still show up in the bx1 too. All around better plants than the SSDD F1 imo. Not ever seen nor heard of a single report of instability with those either across a ton of grows of them here and elsewhere.

3 Likes

Upon the advice of my cannabis adviser (@HolyAngel ) I popped 4 Sunshine Head. (Loompa Headband x SSDD)

5 Likes

I didnt know this cross existed. Great choice brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

I really enjoyed the Loompa crossed to 88G13HP { lazy lightning}. I bet they will great with the SSDD in there.

1 Like

@SamwellBB Fire Alien Kush x Face Off OG BX2
Off to great start

8 Likes