Avr1's random pics

Baked Beanz GG#4 x Mendo Breath F2

51 Likes

Bro that GG4 x Mendo Breath F2 looks identical to the ones I had this year … mine both carried that GG4 smell over more and had one come in at 7 weeks and the other at 10, but both looked identical and structure wise was very Mendo Breath. Nice stuff man

9 Likes

@Sunvalley anyone made Samwell aware of this place and that his gear is shown here? Looks like stax is down for the count so he may be looking for a new home.
And that GG4 x Mendo Breath was some damn good herb bro

8 Likes

Yeah bro i seen Stax is down too and beanery dead so here we are lol… I’ve told Sam about OG but think I should remind him about it. People would be surprised at the fire he has and the prices it goes at. Will hit him a message now and see if he’ll come over here

9 Likes

Yeah get Samwell over here! Those buds are looking frosty man. His GG4 crosses all look great. Hoping to re-run some spitting cobra cuts myself

7 Likes

Just dropped 8 Spitting Cobra beans in soil. :sunglasses: Prolly f2 them

7 Likes

There will be some serious dank in those bruh. My profile pic the Spitting Cobra I got in the greenhouse last year

5 Likes

just got in - will be lurking around for awhile checking out this place

9 Likes

Lets breakout the bong and party

4 Likes

Calyx Bros Sleeping Monkey (GG#4x Shuteyes)

15 Likes

Insane Seed Posse - Insane Chem 91

14 Likes

Yard Seed Found this in my back yard today :scream:

12 Likes

Little more Insane Chem 91 These are F2’s - I love this herb

13 Likes

Mmmm yeah was having a look at this. Need a chem in my life

4 Likes

@anon98152597 I’m working on it, just need stealth supply’s which I will get next trip to town, I hope

5 Likes

19 Likes

Hahahahaha I see :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Calyx Bros Sleeping Monkey (Shut Eye x GG#4) 4 weeks from flip

12 Likes

Calyx Bro Sleeping Monkey in natural light. Using Jack’s Hydro. Jack’s hydro allows stupid asses (like meself) to grow grade A herb

14 Likes

Skylotus

And the damn chopper has a early start. Looking for herb or a whiskey still, most likely a still this early

9 Likes