Avr1's random pics

Black Triangle x Herijuana

10 Likes

Do you use Kool Bloom ?

I get those foxtails when I use a lot of it lol nothing like those tho :+1:

1 Like

Naw, I use Jacks and do the 321 mix. I’m to poor to use the canna specific stuff

4 Likes

Baked Beanz Frosted Valley

18 Likes

I think he should re name it Glacial Valley that’s more than just frost :sunglasses: going snow blind looking at it :yum:

4 Likes

The Herijuana will likely increase the strength of the cross. Herijuana is a 25% thc cross and has earthy coffee flavors… like dirt in your coffee. Strength and power are dominant traits of Herijuana, flavor is not…

5 Likes

You are correct about Heri, Black Triangle is strong itself no idea what the numbers are though. I am looking forward to see how this turns out.

Odds are high I will take a male from this cross and hit either a Black Triangle F1 or F2.
At any rate can’t wait to see how this pans out. Should be stoned to the bone win lose or draw :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Wow. She’s a frosty :snowman_with_snow: one.

Yea, Samwell has the talent for making some FIRE :skull_crossbones:

6 Likes

Baked Beanz gear now available in the EU https://thebreederhood.com/en/

6 Likes

Black Triangle x Herijuana @ 15 days 12/12

11 Likes

11 Likes

who made those ? rofl

that Purple Poison is good - great base for breeding
Snake Venom x GDP runt male
made the Purple Poison Cookies using her

if I could bring back one female plant I’ve had in all my years of growing it would be that Snake Venom - killer lady ! I only had one bean of her and it was a freebie

enjoy those bro !

10 Likes

I slipped a pic of the baked Beanz logo in there :slight_smile: Cuts will be taken for sure

4 Likes

yeah I know - just kidding around

3 Likes

Maybe the PP will be a good candidate to cross with the Alien Cookies I want to breed and my Black Triangle x Herijuana (Jim Morrison OG)

4 Likes

9 Likes

A little more of Samwell’s gear

12 Likes

Good score :muscle::muscle: for20 words

2 Likes

@santero Cheetos (Exodus Cheese x Sour Diesel

12 Likes