AZ Dispensary Visit

Went to Mesa AZ, most shops near Apache Junction great places. I do have a question has anyone been to nature’s wonder. Out of all shops that one spooked me. Other then that good fishing and good weed. Thank you AZ growers…

Went to Nirvana, The Flower Shop , and Nature’s Wonder. Few days still here just bout to fly out. With some “fishing tackle”. Hope all safe too.

4 Likes

AZ has a legit scene going. Lots of good shops, lots of good growers/breeders.

Loved some of the shops on the far west side of Phoenix (Goodyear/Buckeye area)…

Fishing Canyon or Apache Lake?

1 Like

Went to Canyon yesterday evening didn’t catch lots of monsoons , then day before that Roosevelt but we had to wait for one storm then had a few hours on water. Going for bass so smoke helped

They all are cool most people I met most from other states so friendly people trying to chill.

I heard they got whacked by a monsoon last night. (Born and raised there) :slight_smile:

Have a fun trip!

Thanks man, and yeah we were at canyon say till 8:30 right as we got all strapped up Zeus gave us strobe lights for free. We made it safe, tackle box never lets me down sneaking carts and edibles. Glad to meet another AZ man, Never been to Buckeye /Goodyear. Even then you are in AZ MANNN shit’s a beauty to be out there.

My paps was confused saying every damn time you’re here it’s some rain. Legit I think past 3-4 days there has been one. At least I got my weed and not my bass… and dig the pic bro. Guy I know V, loves garcia.