Kashmir Crowdsource Testing

Hey all,
Rather than start a separate diary for this grow, I will just include occasional updates here.

Azad Kashmir from @Worcestershire_Farms

The plan:

• 8 plants.
  • Small containers.
  • Coco/hydro automated tiny setup.
  • open pollination if I get more than 1 healthy male
  • isolate 1 female for sensimil

I dropped 8 seeds into water a couple days ago.
4 germinated (EDIT: a late-to-the-game 5th seed popped!)

The other 4 seem to have stalled. So yesterday I put the remaining 5 into water, and dropped them into paper towel/ziploc to see which ones sprout.
They will stay in the humidity dome for at least another week or so.

12 Likes

@dequilo are the kashmir you gifted me from this line? Just curious about em so i can figure in when i can grow em

3 Likes

Oh this is gonna be exciting!
WCF’s Kashmir’s are definitely on my short list so I’m gonna pull up a chair out of the way here and smoke out while we wait for the goodies :star_struck:

7 Likes

14 Likes

I can start indoor within 100 days. Please add me to the list :pray:.

Thanks, @Worcestershire_Farms

2 Likes

Do you need my address?

No no, you already gave it to me. I’ll have a tracking number for you asap

2 Likes

Its going to make some whip ass candy!!!

14 Likes

Cool couldn’t remember thank you

Peace and stay safe

2 Likes

What are the differences between the indoor/outdoor lines?

1 Like

I have a linked recipe for majoun somewhere on here. Majoun is definitely the ultimate form of edibles.

it has been around for 1000s of years, and it contains all the spices that are now known to increase cannabis entourage effect through terpene interaction. most recipes are very good for you.

I am going to be doing a majoun project sometime soon, making traditional recipes from all the old world hash producing countries. So far I have a sufi recipe, a persian / greek recipe, and a Moroccan / french recipe.

I have made an old recipe that uses whole cannabis tops, dates, raisins, nuts and spices, and you cook it all for hours. You can see that european mince meat also comes from this tradition.

13 Likes

Hello There @Worcestershire_Farms
Is there a list I can put my name on? I’d love to grow this beautiful plant. I can start within 100 days.

Thank you!

1 Like

Same here now I know why my grandmother God rest her soul wouldnt let us kids eat mincemeat pie at Thanksgiving and Christmas come to think of it those holidays are soon after a good harvest of her “backyard garden” it all makes sense and comes together my grandparents also had peach plum apple strawberry blueberry and blackberry producing plants as well as grapes …things that make you go. HMmmmmm…must have been some dam good brandy

Peace and stay safe

7 Likes

Mahjoun is served with tea by some friends and I loved the variety served at weddings. A friend of mine married a Kashmir fellow in the late 80s. The mahjoun from his grandmother was putting the bridesmaids under the table within 30 minutes…

I do miss tea with the ladies… designer dresses, fragrant tea and hash :yum: in the pastries … I learned to say habibi :kiss::kissing_heart:

13 Likes

I’ve got it! :bulb:

I’ll call them the indoor batch of seeds P3bx, and the outdoor P4. They’re still so closely related that I don’t know there would be a noticeable difference between the two lines, yet.

8 Likes

You just did. :beers:

3 Likes

LOL there ya go

Peace and stay safe

2 Likes

Everybody waiting on a tracking number, the packing materials were delayed but will be delivered today. I’ll get in touch this afternoon

13 Likes

Yay! Some fire testers headed out into the world soon. Good man @Worcestershire_Farms! Doing Shivas work! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thanks do much really looking forward to popping some asap

Peace and stay safe

1 Like