Azad Kashmir Expansion

Can’t beat Simplicity.,…

4 Likes

That early side branching is to die for😏

5 Likes

Do they fill out to the point on the side branching that they need them that stout.

Nice speciman for sure Diggy.

5 Likes

I could see it being a big producer outdoors with sum training or at least bring those genes to the table of a heavy producer with branch breaking problems

5 Likes

She sure is special :heart:. Hold on to her for sure.

6 Likes

So is/was this a community seed expansion?
Can I get in for a pack of seeds please?

I offered up the pack I have (from barefrog) but didnt realize you were already making more seeds.

Cheers

3 Likes

Yeah…what he said👆🏿

4 Likes

I would be happy with either a fem or reg either way it’s gonna catch some pollen from someone :grin:

4 Likes

@Craigson15
@Jamescoldflame
@TheShowMeHomie
I’ll shoot y’all a PM.

6 Likes

Yeah, the goal first and foremost is to preserve the genetic diversity, and spread it in its pure form to as many people as possible. The pack I received was the nieces and nephews to your pack. What’s the proper notation for second generation out of the wild, IBL2? Kept two-dozen of those and passed out the rest irl.

From that ibl2 generation, two nearly-identical females were used. One with larger trichomes and fewer leaves, and one a little more leafy, with smaller and more plentiful trichs:

(I love the serrations on em)
These were hit by the male in post 15, and the other two males were kept in veg.

(^The rest of the IBL3s. I forget how many seeds it yielded but a metric buttload went out irl, four or five packs here on OG, and the rest are too immature to give away in good conscience.)

Then for the current run, couple more IBL2 seeds were started, plus a clone of the first two females, and a clone of the second male. A little neglect and by week 2 of flower there were spider mites everywhere. Whole run is a wash.
Kashmir A from the first post took the least damage;

100% popcorn nugs tho…
This will be the only plant I distribute seeds from, because I’m worried the damage to the others may have caused some epigenetic changes, that’ll show up as bunk plants in later generations. I’ll use the others outdoors next year, strictly for sensimilla.

15 Likes

Diggy were these ibls to begin with.
What fgen are they?

2 Likes

@Barefrog Might be able to answer that. These are the offspring of a batch he distributed a couple years ago. Purebred, collected on location, never outcrossed.

7 Likes

Ah so they were landrace.
The landraces were p1/p2
Off of those you spawned f1, breed the offspring of those and you get f2’s so on and so forth.

3 Likes

@DiggySoze please add me to your list . I would greatly appreciate it. Blessings

2 Likes

@Zion Absolutely. I got you.

3 Likes

I finally found a thread of yours.
I love the side branching on “B”, that’s a scrogger fo sho!!
Nice male as well!!

3 Likes

Can I be added to the list? I’ve been wanting to try these for awhile now. Headiegardens auctioned off a limited drop of these from Bodhi, but seems they are all sold out.
EDIT: I meant to reply to @DiggySoze but I screwed it up. LOL I get this right eventually. haha

2 Likes

Lil bit o that wine-red coming through. Will try to get a lights out pic so it shows better

21 Likes

Great looking Diggy
Another narrow leafed Afghani

3 Likes

What’s the nose on them diggy

2 Likes