Azad Kashmir Expansion

Was having a conversation with a friend that made it clear, this statement needs an asterisk. I genuinely believe manure is the penultimate ingredient in the highest quality soil possible. I just don’t like the concept of using manure as a source of plant nutrition. If that makes sense.

4 Likes

Idk what day of flower it is, I would guess 33ish. This bucket never gets spun, so the difference in lighting is clearly evident. The first one sits under a 5000k solstrip, the skinny one sits under a 3500k, and the last one is exactly in the middle of the two.

Can’t wait for February!

18 Likes

In case anyone wondered how the hell someone comes up with a gallon of garlic skins…

We use a lot of garlic round here. :grin:

11 Likes

we grow our own …its easy! i then make a few small jars of pickled garlic Uploading… the rest we hang for use over the winter

6 Likes

Hell yeah. I poach em in oil to sterilize and soften em. There’s no excuse for not growing it myself

(Also, the picture you tried adding didn’t finish uploading before you hit the reply button.)

3 Likes

sorry being a county gal my internet is not great

10 Likes

Do you live in a van

Down by the river

@riverlady

6 Likes

nope live in a small cottage that is right where a river dumps into a lake :slight_smile:

14 Likes

ooooh, that reminds me, garlic scapes are one of my favorite things ever.

4 Likes

NICE…in the States???

3 Likes

yes but not a legal one :cry:

5 Likes

Im in Texas, we still hang dope smokers, so tell me about it

6 Likes

love the soil mix recipe …used to do something like that when i had more room … admit i went kiss (keep it simple stupid) now that i have no where to store or mix things and have some health issues that have slowed me down …am using miracle grow potting soil … believe it or not it seems to be working quite well for me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh I believe it. Mixing up soil is a royal pain in the ass, would love to switch up to ebb n flow one of these days. Had a buddy muddypaws back in the day who killed with MG. The plants don’t care where they get their nutrition, only that it’s available

5 Likes

Ya but heavy metals etc…
Sure the plants dont care but I prefer not to smoke metals and other crap in MG.

6 Likes

You might as wel spray Eagle 20 with that outlook.

The plants like it but who cares what you are smoking/ingesting??

Sorry that dont sit well w me. Especialky if one if growing their own ‘medicine’

4 Likes

Sorry for the little rant. From some minor investigating, maybe MG isnt as bad as I have previously been told. Lots of contradicting info to be found.

I donno

4 Likes

Lmao, it’s all good, no hard feelings.

6 Likes

I got like four or 5 regs I believe. Im slow. Yall got it going on. Love to see something continued. They must be good. Be good yall. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Day 37ish of 12/12 and purples showing up early.

12 Likes