Azad Kashmir Expansion

well i have MS and this makes things harder for me so made the choice to keep it simple…also unless yer growing all your food yer fucked anyway … and who knows what i would get on the street if i was not growing my own…

7 Likes

This is real shit, i still regularly smoke black market weed and it’s all over the map. Best buds around recently would stand up next to anything on the site, in picture form. THC was there. There was also this crazy harshness tho, like something got spilled on the bud and they said fuck it, sell it anyway.

Crazy thing is the people who go full organic and find out one of their inputs was tainted. Could be a bad water supply from the previous owners, heavy metals that some shitty company lied about in their labeling.

5 Likes

Hmmm see theres quite the difference between eating certain contaminants vs smoking them. Your stomach is much much better at breaking things down than your lungs are.

Also, Im sorry to hear about your MS, my wife was diagnosed almost exactly 1 yr ago. In saying that, personally I now worry even more about what my wife smokes

14 Likes

Weird turn from from an expansion run. Last time I bought a quarter off the street. I split it 3 ways between my mom and aunt. It was dusted with Fentanyl. This is an isolated incident of course being where I live people repress xanax bars with that shit in it because its so cheap and potent.

We all 3 tested positive for usual meds and fentanyl. I vowed I would grow the best I could for our med needs. I have some katsu bubba im gonna run. That stuff helps my back and head. :+1:

9 Likes

i do understand your concern … and my heart goes out to your wife … she is lucky to have your support

6 Likes

Looking into two other Kashmiri lines at the moment. Might have to expand the expansion.

26 Likes

From the looks of those, you certainly do!!! SWEET!!!

5 Likes

Those are gorgeous! Is the resin on that one exceptional? Or are most of them pretty resinous?

5 Likes

@lefthandseeds They’re pretty consistent across board. This girl had the nicest flower structure and highest flower to leaf ratio. If I were choosing for hash production I might have gone with a different one of the sisters. Your pack is her sisters.

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting to mention. As of right now, there is no fruit smell at all yet, just pure skunky funk. The same thing was true of the last runs, and then in the last couple weeks it changes… Peculiar… :thinking:
(omg I scroll up on this thread, and the last run is so sad, it turns my stomach. So nice to see them running healthy.)

11 Likes

That’s really cool. I love skunky smells… Gonna run a bunch of them inside the next couple months and see what I find. I think some terpenes have really low boiling points, and even just under lights can evaporate during growth. Some parts of cannabis can only be experienced by growers… :smile:

10 Likes

True , never thought of it like that however!!

8 Likes

@DiggySoze is this the azad?

4 Likes

Why yes, yes it is @lunchpale This is the mother to your pack.

(I was going to just say “yup”, but that was quite a few characters short, so now I’m just rambling for the sake of twenty characters. :nerd: :grin: )

6 Likes

Oh nice , I was thinking the smells would be more along the garlic, skunk sorta line

2 Likes

This run is pretty close to perfect conditions so it’ll be interesting to see how she turns out.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. The funk isn’t anything like garlic, it’s more like exhaust. Like, garlic is funky in a delicious sort of way, and the Kashmir are funky in more of a “is this air healthy to breathe.” :grin:

5 Likes

I hear ya I forgot to mention the vinegar lol

4 Likes

Six weeks of 12/12 today. Some big-ass trichomes on this cut.

Addendum:

29 Likes

ok yea,they realy look great…:thumbsup:

4 Likes

Nice very nice indeed

3 Likes