Azad Kashmir Expansion

how much longer do you think it will be before you cut them? just wondering so i can plan my trip to come visit yall :wink:

4 Likes

About ten weeks is her sweet spot. I’ll probably pull her main colas on the early side, then let the side branches finish up over-ripe.

So let’s say 3 and 5 more weeks, plus two to dry and another to stabilize

7 Likes

mine will be done before yours then… wouldn’t it be great if we could all get together and have a tasting party ? :blush: what kind of camera are you using …those are really crisp pictures …mine are not near as good

5 Likes

Lmao, it’s just my phone. I take like thirty pictures and get one or two that aren’t complete Rorschach Tests. Most days I take pictures I don’t get anything worth posting. I guess it’s kinda like fishing in that way.

And the meetup is an awesome plan. We’d have to do a giant online bake-sale so each of us can get up the money for a flight. Flood all the other forums with pictures of brownies and pies. Pmsl

5 Likes

thats a great idea …you do realize i have been baking since the 60’s and not from a box mix …people actually pay me to bake bread and things for them … this is a blueberry cream cheese coffee cake …was my first attempt and it’s a bit wonky but it tasted really good

i can not believe you took those pics from yer phone … i think maybe i am not holding still enough to get clear pics like that :slight_smile:

16 Likes

:hushed: :hushed: :hushed: :hushed: :hushed: :hushed::hushed: :sob:
Oooooooooooooooooooh…
That picture is more than I can handle right now.
:joy:

This is what I’m talking about tho, we could make a killing off all the stoners on the internet. I’d walk through the rains of a New England winter for a piece of that!

6 Likes

I’m like 3 hours away, be there for breakfast.
Damnnnnn that looks good

6 Likes

learned to bake from my granny who was born in 1900 … so there was no such thing as a box cake or ready made pie crust … you might think that all this has nothing to do with growing weed but i think its the do it your self attitude that made it seem to me a natural thing to grow it myself

your welcome to visit anytime my friend…although that cake is long gone no problem to make a new one :blush:

7 Likes

When I was a child in an old River town in NW Illinois.
There was an older lady that would come around peddling her wares.
She was quite a baker also, she’d almost run out of stuff to sell at our house.
Ring coffee cakes, just everything.
Then when I got older and moved farther south but in between the 2 rivers ran into another gal who’d put up a little stand in front of her house on Sunday and everything be gone in 2 hours.
If you weren’t there by 5 am the line would be too long

4 Likes

I can do cakes. Gave up on trying to make a good pie crust years ago, so I do cobblers and biscuit toppings instead.

Cake batter in muffin tins and served upside down seems to make perfect little mini layer-cakes. This was a Hennessey Cake with a chocolate frosting and these were Cashew Buttercups

17 Likes

Diggy gonna make a fine housewife someday.
J/k

10 Likes

It was a fairly profitable proof of concept. One day I’ll start back up. If I had $500 to throw away I’d buy a melanger

6 Likes

thats really yummy looking too… is there a cooking thread in the smokers lounge ? was thinking the other day if not we should start one…instead of high jacking yer grow :blush:
my sis and bro have a chocolate making company…he grows beans on his farm in costa rica

6 Likes

I like the idea of a private og meet and greet. Maybe a weekend camping trip at bodega dunes or some other kick ass place like black sands beach. Burning man got started as a small group of friends meeting on the beach, could be a weekend of seed and clone exchanges plus many laughs and good memories. Older trusted member only of course dont wanna have any shitty people show up and kill the og vibe.

9 Likes

not been here very long this time around but there are other old school members who have met me or known me for a very long time … do not know any of the places you mentioned …am in the mid north but travel is an option :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Looks like a beautiful spot. I usually grow my own garlic also and want to get into pickleing a lot of veggies including garlic during the summer months! I did however fail to plant garlic this last fall so will have to continue the adventure this coming fall instead!

7 Likes

you can plant it early spring as soon as the soil is ready to work… it will not get as big …last year due to family upset (bro passed ) we did not get it in so what you see there was not planted in the fall but in the spring …

5 Likes

Thanks.
Does this work in colder climates? We have a pretty short summer here. I think we are zone 5. It’s snowing outside now haha

5 Likes

pretty far north so unless your in northern canada or AK you should be ok looked it up and i am in 5a

2 Likes

Ok looks like I am in 5b so will give it a shot when I can first work the soil thanks again

4 Likes