AzSeaindooin420's my garden is going banana's! Overgrowing a greenhouse

Alrighty all my OG growmies, it’s that time of year we all been waiting for, spring solstice is nearing soon so time to get seeds popped and under that az sun, here we grow again 2022!

I’ll be running all banana cultivars throwin 2-3 seed of each with the end goal of finding at least 12 ladies for the greenhouse

The final female cultivars I got in place for this run are:
Papaya x banana punch✅
Mango hashplant x (banana puddintain x goji og):white_check_mark:
Strawberry banana x candyland✅
Triangle kush x chiquita banana F3 :white_check_mark:
Sour banana blast✅
Kali mist x banana kush✅
Ethiopian banana x nepali watermelonHP :white_check_mark:
Banana sherbet x kush mints✅
Fire og x banana og✅
Banana kush ibl :white_check_mark:
Bananacane runtz :white_check_mark:
Bama’nana pudding :white_check_mark:
Strawnana x sunset sherbet✅
Acai cookies x (Tropicana x banana og):white_check_mark:
Acai cookies x (banana sherbet x kush mints):white_check_mark:
Acai cookies x (strawnana x sunset sherbet) :white_check_mark:
Roze cookies x strawberry banana✅
Afgoo x strawberry banana✅
Galaxy x strawberry banana✅
Blood lotus x strawberry banana :white_check_mark:
Bananas for lavender :white_check_mark:
Kali mist x strawnana✅
Chocolate Banana (jaws):white_check_mark:
Double banana mango haze x Mac✅
Banham x p25✅
THATS ALL FOLKS

Managed to save some of the banana cream pie pollen and planning on giving some of the lower branches a good ole creampie :slight_smile:

53 Likes

Look at all that Banana!

2 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 Nice lineup gromie! I love this time of year! I brought my own chair and drinks to share! Thanks for sharing!

peace ☆djsf

4 Likes

tenor

Be careful @AzSeaindooin420

You may start to turn yellow. :banana::yum:

5 Likes

Yes love this time of year! Have you grown any of these before or they all new for you? Looking forward to watching these grow out and definitely reading the smoke reports.

1 Like

Well it def wouldn’t be from a potassium deficiency haha!

6 Likes

Acai cookies x (Tropicana x banana og) came out of my garden from last year grow, the Tropicana x banana og is one of my fav smokes this year. Banana sherb x kush mints, strawberry banana x candyland, and strawnana x sunset I still haven’t got around to trimming up yet but grew them last year and looked and smelled awesome haha

7 Likes

Hi mate, did you manage to get some Chiquita Banana beans?

Not the ibl of it but found the parents breeding stock the breeder used and a cross of it with triangle kush, I’m pretty content with those findings :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Quite the lineup, good luck with your Spring planting!

2 Likes

Dang these lil beans ain’t messing around, not even a full 24 hr and already poking out tails on some, go baby grow!

They are just as ready as I am for the season

14 Likes

I’m in on this one never seen so many banana genetics in one arena !

3 Likes

Should be a pretty good show! I’ve been hunting far and wide for this banana run and many sources later from all around the country it all came together to run side by side :slight_smile: I’m happier than a fat kid at a cake eating contest

5 Likes

Happier then a fat kid on a Sea-Doo Sparx Trixx :grinning:

1 Like

Haha na, I like the old late 90’s machines, 96 XP is my fav ski I got. Those new sparks are made out of molded plastic, one oops and the hull is compromised, whole lotta nooooope for me haha

3 Likes

Love me some banana terps. Banana OG was a go to for a couple years when I could steadily acquire it. Looking forward to this, an epic banana concoction

4 Likes

az grower here got a few clones just hardened off outside for my first outdoor going to be throwing them in some 20 gallon pots to start raging pretty stoked looks like you got a real nice collection of cultivars for sure will be following along to see what you do with them that tk x chiquita banana f3 sounds super intresting

4 Likes

had you thought about doc d’s ethiopian banana?

1 Like

5 Likes

Nice! The az growers just keep coming out of the shadows!! 20 gallon did me well last year, going to 30 or 40 gallon this year for me! Ya the tk x cb I got last minute, very stoked to be running it!!

4 Likes