Back in free life again ❤️

Hello everyboudy :heart: I have be in jail !! Comeback out 14 november -23 . Sweden have hard rouls around drugs ! My diariey name befor in overgrow whas Drnylle . I dont remember my inlogs securety words ?? And dont remember my mailadress , i have to my old akount here in overgrow ?? BUT I AM HAPPEY TO BE FREE AND HAPPEY TO BE IN OWEGROW AGAIN TO GET INSPERATIONS FOR MORE GROWING . Mabey i shuld move to a country whare i can grow , and not get the police in my back all the time :joy::joy::boxing_glove::boxing_glove::parrot::parrot::heart: I WISH YOU ALL A GOOD MERY Christmas all of you good Girls , boys . My new future name here and in real world be Sweface design :heart::heart:

34 Likes

Merry Christmas to you too, hope everything is fine now!

2 Likes

Welcome back! I also was in prison - 21 for cannabis production 🫣, you are not completly free yet, still the 1/3 of your sentence to behave with random drug test. So take it easy until you are completely in the clear!

If you need seeds I’m here for you brother, I can hook you up.

Pz :v:t2:

10 Likes

Welcome back Man! Be gratefull you’re not in Brazil
Jail here its like 30 people in a cage for 6.
How long will gardeners be treated like thugs and thrown in with murderers? :frowning_face:
Merry christmas man!! Enjoy your freedom!

4 Likes

@Sweface-design , Welcome back to the free world. Lol.

You get good treatment in those Swedish prisons. ?

Anyway, good to see you’re out and about, etc.

What strain/s have you got planned for growing, have you decided yet ?

Good luck :crossed_fingers: with your next venture.
:+1:.

Gaz

2 Likes

Welcome back brother… I was in jail april 2023 to sept for drugs that wasnt mines… Now im on 5yr probation… So i feel you brother… Cop are toilet paper and a flush. Keep ur head up.

1 Like

Breathe that free air again! Welcome home!!
You want some seeds? I’ll send for free to get you started!!

1 Like

Welcome back @Sweface-design and make up for the time spent in…out.
Happy holidays. :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome back to the free world my friend, been there, done that and have the tats, scars and memories to prove it. It’s sad in this day and age people are still being persecuted for growing medicine :man_facepalming:t2: TRUE MEDICINE and something that’s becoming legal more and more around the world every few months…. Truly hope your stay wasn’t too long or hard, just be sure to take it easy and play it safe for a while as I know they like to be ALL OVER YOU at first but that will pass with a little good faith and behaviour and before you know it you will TRULY BE FREE again in every aspect! Glad to have you back over here and look forward to seeing how life treats you from here in out.
WELCOME :pray:t3:

2 Likes