Back in the saddle again

Finally feeling Back in the saddle
Bo

ught new lights last Oct cropped in Dec
First run in almost 7 yrs. Did sec run after that took summer off indoor.
Before that I grew for a yr an before that I grew for about 5.
Feeling good about these seedlings the mother and my flower tent :tent:.
Hopefully I get my head out of my ass an pull out my co2 equipment my Hlg uv light an start dialing in this love I have for the plant.

18 Likes

I tried to fix your original post cuz it’s seems ever so slightly split by the pic but messed it up but put it back the way it was lol sorry

Great looking plants though! Definitely sitting to watch these grow up :grin:

1 Like

You can fix it lol my screen and camera are broke so bad soon this 1200 phone i mean paper wieght will be replaced with nothing but a home phone :iphone:

1 Like

Nah, it’s completely fine.

What are you growing there? Lol

The mother is Ex wife from Zen labs
4 coolie man seeds i popped.
The flower room is 1 big hella jelly in the center of 5x5 with 5 Ex wifes an 2 kyle kushmans grape Ape.

4 Likes

Do you have the UVA bar attachment from HLG?

The first photo of flower is grape ape an sec flower photo is hella jelly .
Day 12 after darkness

Not yet still in box.
I’m new to the Led so I decided to hault the co2 an uv till I got dialed in .
Now I’m understanding the deficiency looks under the led vs hps
Like the very light green I noticed till 10 days into flower the grape ape wanted 2 inches lower then the rest but I thought it was nitrogen.

2 Likes

Yes @DougDawson its the hlg 340 if I remember right

1 Like

HMM, I have the HLG 30 UVA Supplement and I thought it was the only one they have made up until now. No big deal, I did like mine when I used it.

@DougDawson
Yes its 30 watt an 365 nm

2 Likes

That’s not where I bought it.
I bought it direct.

1 Like

Nice, that’s the one I got and it’s attached to my 600 Rspec. Both light and bar purchased direct from HLG Canada.

2 Likes

@DougDawson
When have a sec could you give me a little run down of time of day u had it on maybe your 8 week schedule.
What weeks u started using it till what week u stopped how far away any info would be appreciated.

1 Like

A friend of a friend got me the scorpion diablo an uv light 2 weeks before they were available for 1250 to my door
I really love it and feel once I start running co2 an seal my room off it will perform at its peak .

1 Like

Sure thing. This is a UVA supplement so I fired it up as soon as the stretch stopped and it was on 12/12 the same as the main light. Distance of around 24 inches and ran right till harvest.

This whole new led uv is all new to me.
Thanks @DougDawson

1 Like

Anytime. Being UVA it should help with trichome production and it’s less damaging than UVB which is a totally different animal. I was really pleased with it personally.

1 Like

So 15 yrs ago we would use a high intensity blue German made mh light an go an extra couple days after wieght was done an bring temp plus humidity as low as possible an it killed it .
Just bro science lol

4 Likes

Outdoor plants are beautiful
Ex wife the big dark lady
The 4 little Coolie man babies