Back to Basics...DJ Short Blueberry and Flo Outdoors Colorado

31 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Chronic1! Pot leaf hopper I’m definitely pulling up a seat! :eyes: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice. Welcome to OG @Chronic1. Tagged for following. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG my friend :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot.

3 Likes

damn, i just noticed that i forgot to say that. welcome aboard, i am watching this one with much interest. my favorite strain right there. that looks sweet.

2 Likes

Sorry for the lapse.

Thank you. It’s been a while bt I have lots of grow information.

1 Like

Last season I grew Flo and Blueberry by DJ Short and a strain called easy bake by Freeworld Genetics . I took a Flo male and crossed it with blueberry and easy bake.I found the Flo and blueberry very picky and not robust or showing any hybrid vigor.The Easy Bake, a cross between Mango and Chem was the hands down winner for qualigty and quantity and large flowers that are extremely potent smelling like candy.So this year I planted the F1 generation of the seeds and got a lot of diversity in plants. Some had purple sins some were green, short ones, bushy Indo ones and tall lanky Sativa phenotypes. I’ll post pics tomorrow, as I’m tired tonight and will post a lot more info tomorrow.

6 Likes

Dj shorts gear is no good for breeding unless you find a unicorn. Its rare even then! But its possible and this year I’ve found a unicorn and not only 1. Along with 11 other blueberry strains and multiple OGers we will bring back the blueberry.

2 Likes

I crossed Blueberry and Flo from DJ Short and got all sorts of phenotypes. I also crossed it with Easybake from Freeworld and got like three phenos. I’m no breeder or expert but it’s been a hoot to grow the crosses.

For me the cool thing about the Blueberry/Flo is that it’s very unique in just about every way, the color, bud formation, calyx size, growth pattern and aroma. Even the seeds are unique (for me at least}.

5 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

Winner of the Berkley Heights Cannabis Cup 2024 ha ha ha.

Those are a Blueberry mom and a Flo dad. One of the many phenotypes.

2 Likes

Almost looks human.

4 Likes

The more “Flo” phenotype.

1 Like

The Purps.

2 Likes

Broken Scissors

2 Likes

Security

3 Likes