Badge for completing a seed run

Awesome idea Joe!

I wonder if their can be a similar badge for completing a seed run. I don’t believe that if you have done that for the community, that you should be anywhere but the higher trust level list to receive seeds.

Help us award those users!

If you think of someone who completed seed-run and we haven’t got him/her on the list, please add their username below and preferably also add link to the posted seed-run:

List of badge holders for completing a seed-run

Awarded (in no particular order)

• Hoodini
  • SamwellBB
  • Sebring
  • GrowHard
  • ubcchemo
  • lefthandseeds
  • Daytripr69
  • Craigson15
  • MisticHaze
  • MomOnTheRun
  • Jjm
  • Pedro_Bann
  • MadScientist
  • Instg8ter
  • 50State
  • ElGalloBlanco
  • SCJedi
  • DiggySoze
  • Guitarzan
  • JBow918
  • Howard.Crane
  • Mongobongo
  • ModicumGenes
  • cannabissequoia
  • nube
  • schmarmpit
  • Mr.Sparkle
  • Tommy_McCain
  • ReikoX
  • Kalgrae
  • OleReynard
  • Mithridate
  • Kavman
  • Cyrgrow

Waiting for Award

@Foreigner panama/malawi crossed with (jungle spice), (88g13hp), and (Dakini kush)
(I don’t know got to do links)

55 Likes

That is excellent idea! It will have to be manually awarded though… Any ideas for corresponding badge title?

24 Likes

“Overgrower”
“Seedgiver”
“Saint” :sweat_smile:
" :santa: "
“Friend of The Plant”

:evergreen_tree:

30 Likes

Overgrower is awesome. Seed giver is good also.

Bean flinger?
Seedaholic anonymous maker?
Seed hoarder enabler?

Could be a bunch of ways to take it.

19 Likes

I like this also, or “Seed Spreader”

And thank you for the new badge, honored to be included among the many great members. We just need a way to include those like @nube who have far more seniority than me, contributes so much but just don’t have the time to be on that me and others a fortunate to have.

16 Likes

Preservation Runner

17 Likes

Preservationist

38 Likes

I like that direction. Maybe something hinting at Svalbard, the home of the worlds seeds vault in Norway.

17 Likes

That’s good man. I like that.

6 Likes

Conservationist

that too much ?

8 Likes

Making more seeds would be preservation. Rationing the seeds you already have would be conservation.

9 Likes

that should be the one.

13 Likes

Great ideas… keep it coming and we’ll do a poll with all your suggestions!

15 Likes

would the badge only apply to seed runs distributed through the usual channels here on overgrow, or does self-distribute count,also?

11 Likes

I’d say let’s award both ways… It just needs a valid topic in #breeders-lab:seed-runs-co-op category.

17 Likes

What about a badge for testers?

“Certified Tester”

That way people know they can be trusted.

19 Likes

Interesting idea, but who would issue the certificate? I think we already have #trading-post:trade-feedback for this purpose…

If anyone is into the testing that much, I’d recommend placing a link to his trade feedback topic into the profile… (for example see Sebring’s profile for well done profile)

14 Likes

I second “:santa:

6 Likes

Ent
Druid
Sensei
OG’er

7 Likes