Baked Beanz - what do you need to know?

There is at least one pheno that is beyond narcotic, hope you find it!!

5 Likes

I only grew one, but I can’t wait to try the others. Top shelf smoke! Taste nuances dance around the tongue on this one. And the potency fits!

3 Likes

All I can say is OMG the star cube is the funk! Just smoked a little and wow great flavor really haven’t put my finger on all the tastes yet but wasn’t expecting much without any cure but I’m pleasantly surprised. It will also stone the fuck out of you

11 Likes

sounds like what we want !!

4 Likes

I’ll be running the port wine and cheese next lol After seeing the results of this it got moved up quite a bit. Telling tall if he puts this one on the market BUY it! You will not be disappointed. I got some weights to get for the grow log. I’m definitely going to be getting more baked beans genetics that’s for dammed sure. Wish I could get more of these!

7 Likes

they’ll be going out next week towards Soaknbeans
there will be a drop there when they arrive
will post a list of what I send there

Kakalak just started his own thread here

10 Likes

Got to make an acct there now. Any of your stuff you would recommend?

3 Likes

depends on what you are looking for

Spitting Cobra, Frosted Valley, Purple Poison Cookies and Deep Breath

Deep Breath is top top shelf but not too productive from what people say

10 Likes

Got to go get a money order for some lemon ice cube. Is spitting Cobra a decent yield?

5 Likes

Spitting Cobra grown outside by Sunvalley

22 Likes

Oh God damn! Looks like I need to add one to my cart lol. Was wanting some marauder but missed the boat

8 Likes

and there is always a freebie pack inside every pack of mine !

11 Likes

I got a pack of Marauder I wont get to for awhile, youre welcome to it. I got it as a freebie with another OG run last year I think.

9 Likes

That lemon ice cube sounds great. Do u have any more pics of it?

3 Likes

here you go

d113357d0f8153fb876824f3c4c2645b2ef196cf_1_375x500

29 Likes

@SamwellBB just dropped some Purple Poison beans in water, whats the story on those?

5 Likes

Wow looking great. May have to sign up at soak and beans here asap

4 Likes

that is the pair of the decade there !
Snake Venom x Grand Daddy Purple (my great runt male)
(Snake Venom by Moxie Seeds is Gorilla Glue # 4 x Viper City OG - Viper City OG is Grape Kush X Lemon OG )
I’ve been thinking about going back to those
best mom and best dad I’ve ever had so… great for breeding
warning those beanz are tough and probably need scuffing or extra care and patience

12 Likes

Pure fire there. I didn’t clone mine but have more beans. It did great outside. Chem and cookies flavors. Lots of nuances. Never had a single problem with it other than I accidentally let it get pollinated by mistake. So, I want to grow it again for a longer veg and no seeds. I put it out late last year and still got a nice bag of bud.

It has wonderful flavors and is potent as well. Clone it if you run it! :sunglasses:

9 Likes

no the Purple Poison is not the Purple Poison Cookies - it’s one of the parents

6 Likes