Baked Beanz - what do you need to know?

I have tried it well grown here and really enjoyed it.
It was too much for a friend who doesn’t smoke very often.

4 Likes

It’s getting a little crowded in here, lol. I’m trying to keep up, but these things are growing fast and furious, and even taking a bucket full of prunings twice hasn’t slowed them down.

I really need to identify the males and get them out of there :smile:

29 Likes

Looking excellent how old are they ,think your gonna have a jungle on your hands unless half turn out to be males!

7 Likes

Damn Howard your canopy is looking beautiful. Good on ya man it takes a lot of patience to do what you have done there.

@avr1 those are looking nice. Solid crystal coverage for week 3. Even throwing some red hairs.

6 Likes

Thanks. Sprouted and planted on September 30th, I believe. Time to flip, lol.

9 Likes

@Mongobongo I think that 1 plant may be mislabeled, it’s older than 3 weeks, not sure what happened

6 Likes

Baked Beanz Frosted Valley

22 Likes

Don’t have any pictures but I’ve some beans on the go now well seedlings now. Had 100% success rate with the marauder put 2 in got 2 out husk free. Can’t wait to taste some of your stuff @SamwellBB

10 Likes

Yummy, what are the genetics?

3 Likes

Sam

Very cool of you to do the fundraiser. Just seen it. I will be supporting your effort.

2 Likes

Which fundraiser a new one?

1 Like

For a grower who has came under hard times. I seen Sam donated beans to support him. But now it appears they are sold out?

2 Likes

that Frosted Valley is
Platinum Valley (SFV x Platinum) x Dosido # 9

10 Likes

Ok then, I’ll see that yummy and raise you one. Dang… I’d love to hear a smoke report. My PPC is off the hook and I’m trying to let it sit and cure.

I have a Wedding Cake x Gelato x Dosido by Sam, still in veg but soon to be flipped. I let it veg so it may be a show. It’s a large round shrub atm, and that’s no trim or topping.

It’s hard to judge the size by this pic and it was just before a watering. The fans are huge and some have stems of 8-10" long. I’ll measure them soon. It’s a beast right now. I got the temps in the new space up to 72º so it may start sanding up better soon.

16 Likes

Smoke Report from my thread, short but to the point

Baked Beanz Frosted Valley
Hits hard on the first exhale, ladies get that “I just had an orgasm look” after first exhale. KEEPER KEEPER KEEPER

16 Likes

Thank you. I’ll have to see if I can make some head my way soon. I have to finish a job this week. peace

5 Likes

@SamwellBB I must say this here is a solid. I have recieved these beauties safe and sound. 7 of the Marauder have already touched water to find the Male. Shouldn’t be any problems this time thanks a million I will be popping your gear for a while and I’m already eyeing the back country purple as well

23 Likes

Wow nice score is there always that many seeds to a package when you order?

If I ever win the lottery warning to all the breeders you’ll all benefit from my winning.

11 Likes

Hope I catch your grow log when it happens. That Purple Poison has got to be good. I have the Purple Poison Cookies curing right now and it is dank and tasty. I love it. I’m really digging following your work, Sam. I see nothing but good stuff all over. Keep it up! peace

9 Likes

those are packs from one bean maker to another bean maker
my normal packs would be labeled as 12 beanz but I always give extra :smiling_imp:

the packs I sell are full color packs with the beanz in a black centrifuge tube
and always a freebie pack inside
my packs which go out free are printed black and white, no tube, usually handwritten
therefore I know what’s what and it saves me a little money too

26 Likes