Baked Beanz - what do you need to know?

Don’t buy at Cannabeanery - at least for now
hopefully Berenger will come back even stronger but for now…

5 Likes

Jeffy is good people…

1 Like

I used to vouch for GLG off what people I know have received from them. They seemed cool with great efficiency in responses when we were placing a $700 order with them. We went through great lengths to get the money over to them and everything was good. The seeds were sent but never made them out the states … since then their customer service has been shocking… we’ve sent a bunch of emails to ask if we get our order re sent but haven’t gotten a single reply. For us that is alot of money to invest in seeds and thought there would be some form of compensation since the seeds didn’t even leave the country they were sent from.
Rant over … Baked Beanz are the shit

11 Likes

@SamwellBB say I find a male out my 10 seeds of the gg4 x GDP runt male what are some of the variations i may get just from the male? Will it always be a runt or will it create something new due to the gg4 genetics?

2 Likes

DBJ used to be a regular over at CC.
Never heard anything bad about this biz.

2 Likes

Yeah I had never heard a bad thing either and only ever read or been told good things about J… we even sent the screenshots to him

1 Like

as in the good shit right …ha ha ha

2 Likes

3 Likes

first off I am a small grower
I have actually grown few of my beanz as I am always trying new stuff / combinations
that GDP runt male was actually only a runt at the beginning and turned into a beast

he turned purple in the cold also.
his offspring have been very dank so far
I saw one more sativa Marauder grown by Sunvalley
probably not from the GDP male

he is the grandfather of Purple Poison Cookies

these are PPcs grown by Rosstafari showing purpling

these are 2 PPCs the one on the left seems to have more GDP coloring

same PPC grown by me

27 Likes

Woah. Anywhere I can sign up for new drops or just check your thread? That Rastafari looks amazing. I can’t wait to grow the cbd strain from Sebring. Gorgeous. Have a good one

4 Likes

Solid looking plants Sam

3 Likes

Nice ladies and gents. I’m loving the dark purple leaf. :v:

3 Likes

'You’re missing out on some fire, bro
Spitting Cobra deserves to be F2 ed

7 Likes

Yeah I concur as it’s fire for sure. My pheno’s terps can be described as lavender soap that got run over by a car tire. Very resinous too, great yield when you press rosin from it. Actually smoked my last bud 2 days ago. Torn between flowering the mom for more bud or throwing it in with my 1st nooby breed attempt.

4 Likes

packing up some Spitting Cobra packs now
I have a few growing now after the germination test
( should I f2 em ?)

13 Likes

Hell yea
It’s great herb and a good producer, most breeders don’t over that combo in one strain

5 Likes

Just went completely thru the thread, Good Stuff
Sam!

6 Likes

Those Marauder and Runt pics are really pretty. Can’t wait to give it a run. I may be interested in a pack of those SC soon if you pack up any extras… peace

5 Likes

Just popped 5 of the Marauders into soil this AM.

9 Likes

Just received the bonus Marauder pack in the coop shipment. Have to say I am super stoked about the bonus, @SamwellBB :pray:t2::+1:
I was so baked last night when I opened it took me 3 hours to figure out the code as everything was in the wrap where the colored felt was and didn’t even look at it until I searched here and didn’t see anyone asking so I knew I missed something.
:pensive::pensive:

11 Likes