Baked Beanz - what do you need to know?

I’m looking forward to seeing the Marauders grown out. I want to pop them so bad, heh.

I was just thinking, my PPC is much more sativa leaning. Especially after looking at your pics again.

Slow but sure. The nights are getting cooler. peace

16 Likes

looks different but looks great !

they have a wide mix of strains so lots of combinations possible

4 Likes

yea, at $60 bones for a 4 pack of feminized seeds. Garbage prolly.
Maybe the CAD Govt will use Phylos to produce genetics for retail… Wouldnt surprise me to see that coming, in the least.
Unreal, but its true. In Canada, technically, u must buy your cannabis seed from the Govt, or your cannabis plants can be considered illegal.
My guess is the Govt will eventually genetically mark their seeds and clones so they can be easily identified with some device.

5 Likes

@GMan your outdoor looks about as far along as my gear here in Ontario Canada. Hopefully they finish good for ya.

3 Likes

https://www.soaknbeans.com/ just posted this

9 Likes

Good looking out. You made my day :blush:. I didn’t expect these. I’ll make sure I get some great photos and bud shots. Ive been waiting to try a cake strain or a cookie strain. Good dude. Thank you so much bro. Sorry bout the low quality pics.

14 Likes

Lemon Ice Cube grown by Zoot
fattening up - frosting up

24 Likes

Wow man. You got it going on. I like the Purple Cookies. That’s your baby right there isn’t it? That’s so cool dude. I love that green house. Got the rebar holding that beast up. Beautiful strains. Hopefully people aren’t sleeping on these. Oh well. :blush:

2 Likes

Howz Zoot been since his fall?
Hope things are back to normal?
Tell him you ran into somebody who knows Motz he was asking about how Zoot was doing?
Motz used to be a member there.

know him more on a forum user level than on a personal level
didn’t know he had fallen … for example
Sam

2 Likes

The Marauder seeds are now soaking, and we are anxiously waiting for them to pop some tails. :seedling:

Really looking forward to seeing what we get from this pack.

Thanks again!

17 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing what people get also
fun, fun, fun !!

Sam

11 Likes

Dude… I just checked on the seeds, and six of them have already popped and have nice little roots peeking out. It’s only been just over twelve hours, lol. For comparison, that’s better than the seeds of my own recent crosses that I started soaking the day before, which took 24 hours :wink:

They’ll be put into coco this afternoon when I can get the time. I’ll be growing them out in a 2’x4’ tent in coco-filled smart pots, using Jack’s Hydro (modified 3-2-1 style) in a flood and drain system under 3x 100w HLG v2 Quantum boards.

I am pretty excited.

12 Likes

mostly organic grown (can’t say 100% but almost) and well kept - cool and dry

way to grow !

9 Likes

Baked Beanz drop tomorrow at Soak n Beans

https://www.soaknbeans.com/

only 4 packs of Spitting Cobra

23 Likes

Hey buddy, still having giveaways? Would love to try something new on my next grow. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Ah crap, I’ll miss it I suppose. Won’t have a chance till middle of next week but maybe longer. Sure looks like a massive yielder, too. Thanks for the heads up!

5 Likes

I didn’t see it listed or i would have snapped one up. Guess i could check again lol

don’t worry I’ll start working on getting more packs prepared

6 Likes

he will list the drop during the day today . don’t know when

4 Likes