Baked Beanz - what do you need to know?

Oh, okay. Awesome. I could use a real heavy yielder for a change. Thx

2 Likes

I think Zoot is good , he never mentioned anything.

1 Like

Hey Samwell youā€™re killing it dude :+1:, I got behind outside and am having to reveg some of the baked beans girls :roll_eyes: like I wanted to wait longer to taste these gens lol

7 Likes

the Baked Beanz drop is live
enjoy!

15 Likes

hereā€™s a blast from the past
found these yesterday
Blue Widow - really nice smoke

25 Likes

Ayyy Sam. I got some DJ BB going and some DP WW fems? Hit it or quit it lol? I got 2 Marauders popped, 2 PWC, 2 ICC. The rest and the Sptting Cobra are gonna be grown by themselves. Thanks for hooking the hood up with some fire. Not seeds of course.

I believe the Spitting Cobra I is gonna be a monster. Now I gotta get some Lemon Ice Cube. Good look @avr1., and PPC. Sorry if I mess the names up. They all popped before anything. The ICC I call it is what in really wanting.

Iā€™ll be collecting BB pollen for chuck, trade, gift. Something to think about. When my main man gets what he needs first. Iā€™m gonna go out on a limb here. I should have pollen. If someone could help me in the preservation of pollen pm me of come past the crib.
-J

Baltimore :heart:ā€™s Baked Beanz!

4 Likes

Lemon Ice Cubeā€¦

5 Likes

Hereā€™s two of my Marauder plants tonight. They had a bit of a rough start, but it looks like they are back on track :smile:

24 Likes

looking good bro ā€¦

3 Likes

Those Marauder are looking great!

@SamwellBB do you still have any of these left?

Cheers

4 Likes

Lemon Ice Cube bud by Zoot

29 Likes

Topped the Marauder plants a few days ago. Theyā€™re bushing out nicely, and have some very sturdy stalks.

29 Likes

Wow!!! Nice and thick stalks. Nice healthy bushes

8 Likes

Those are looking saxxxy!!

7 Likes

Iā€™m pretty excited about 'em. Even now, as young as they are, when I open the tent there is an unmistakable scent that emanates. So looking forward to seeing how these are going to turn out.

I will definitely be taking cuttings from each one just in case, lol.

11 Likes

Got some real vigor there. Great branching and node spacingā€¦looks great. I have not any GG or itā€™s relatives until @SamwellBB gifted these. So really interested in how these go. Especially since the yield is supposed to be so high.

4 Likes

Given the genetics, Iā€™ll be very surprised if they donā€™t pack on some decent weight. Given the smells Iā€™m getting already, I probably still wonā€™t be disappointed if that happens.

Iā€™m very pleased to have the opportunity to run these, and really looking forward to monocropping the best one after Iā€™ve had a chance to smoke them and evaluate :wink:

7 Likes

Early smoke report on my lone Purple Poison Cookiesā€¦ fucking awesome taste. I have a feeling I can taste the cookies influence, which Iā€™ve never hadā€¦ at least not a real one.

This thing is not even full dry and not in a jar yet, and that is a good sign. More laterā€¦ beautiful bro!

10 Likes

Just went through the entire thread. Wow! Love what your doing @SamwellBB. Those marauder plants look damn good.

5 Likes

@Howard.Crane just wondering what youā€™ve been feeding those plants to get stocks that thick so early on , if thatā€™s any indication of what there gonna do when they blow up better get the chain saw tuned up your gonna need it!

4 Likes