Baked Beanz - what do you need to know?

i shore would like to lorn from you that is a beauty full beast.growing along side of you would be a blessing great job. is your neighbor’s house for sale ?? what stain is this please ???

Oh that’s not grown by me but by SunValley. I would also like to be his neighbor. The name of the strain is Spitting Cobra

2 Likes

Wish I could’ve liked this comment 5 times cause that is the perfect answer selfing is just like cloning or really even Hermie self pollination when you only have one strand of dna in something it can only replicate itself

2 Likes

Selfing is nothing like cloning.

10 Likes

Quoted for truth! :+1::seedling:

8 Likes

I miss spoke what I was trying to say was it was only keeping one dna saying that the clone would be just that a clone of the mother because it only has one dna

3 Likes

You wanna go halfsies pm me. I want it too

1 Like

At least with cloning you can see the plant before hand and the clone should be a mirror image. Depending on conditions.

Selfing tends to be more like breeding hybrid to hybrid and hoping for the best outcome/outcomes.
You could end up with some ditchweed, or better than the actual selfed plant itself.
But one thing is guaranteed you will find everything in it’s genetics makeup.
Or any and everything in between.

9 Likes

But there are multiple combinations from the DNA. Selfing will lead to a lot of variation and recessive traits will show up more often.

8 Likes

And I’m skint too getting some mango hash plant and whatever @Sunvalley wants and split the freebie.
But want some spitting cobra even had some in my hands once

2 Likes

What are your views with clones?
And environmental conditions, I’ve been quite interested lately in manipulation in evelution.

1 Like

Well it’s been found that environmental conditions and human influence can cause changes in clones.
Was reading an article the other day about just different growing methods and mediums than from originally grown can change a plant.

Me myself I have no want in clones other than my own.
I’ve had a slug of the so-called Elites, there was a time I could get everything and anything I wanted.

But pm and Borg put an end to that and I’d certainly not do it again.

6 Likes

Pm ? Powdery mildew? What’s Borg? Botryotis?

1 Like

Powdery mildew and mites

1 Like

Oh right and this was prevalent with elites?

1 Like

The pm was running rampant for a bit, I don’t belong to any other sites but most were talking about it and having it.

Just seemed to have been running around the block very fast.

5 Likes

I was reading recently about plant sports. Basically this is where one branch of a plant has a genetic difference.

13 Likes

The spruce tree pic was a good example Reiko.

2 Likes

I sent a PM if still interested. Sounds like you already found somebody maybe. I’d love to if not. peace

1 Like

@GMan if @Funkjunky has found somebody I’ll go halves with you!

3 Likes