Balcony blueberry problem

Looks like my new plant have problems with low ph is it right … o forgot to use ph meter so i thing i lowered the ph too much
Here is my blue berry

Because i want to make clones i want her really healthy :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That pot doesn’t seem anywhere near big enough for that plant. It may be root bound. I’d re pot it into a 20 litre. It should explode with growth once she has more room for her roots to grow.

6 Likes

waiting for next week i can buy more soil… and i will give her a lot of free space for roots … :slight_smile: thanks for the reaction :slight_smile:
one more week in this 6,5Litre ( im my grow box i grow in 10litre and explode enough for 18-22 Main Top Buds

3 Likes

I’d put her in a 20 litre mate. 10 litre is barely enough to grow and auto flower through. The more area for roots the bigger and healthier she will be. Also means watering less often

3 Likes

as i said… 10 litres in box in indoor :smiley:

i will put her into the biggiest flowerpot i can find here :smiley: but still remember im just about 10 meters Up from ground… and my balcony is clearly visible from all sides :smiley: so i cant have monster flower here cuz its still illegal… :smiley: and i have alsoo indoor :smiley: honnestly im scared bout it :smiley:

3 Likes

Haha I get ya. I just love seeing huge plants lol

i like your garden helper, inspecting the plants in 2nd picture :smiley:

do you know adam celadin? i think he is czech… knife thrower on youtube… god bless have nice day

1 Like

Hello man … nope i dont know the guy …
and yea she is always in my garden and eating my leafs :sunny:

I let her closed in grow box for a few minutes a lot of times … she always get lost under flowers between pots :smiley: she is a tiger :smiley:

4 Likes

beware the stoner pet phenomenon…my puppy topped all of my plants last year. doh!

Nawty puppy

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

:smiley: i am a fan of topping…so i would be happy :smiley:

1 Like

This is why i have her on my balcony :slight_smile:

Its my first time i trying clones so we will see :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Siempre puedes doblar la planta y obligar al tallo principal a crecer casi paralelo al suelo.
Creo en inglés llaman a esta técnica “extreme LST” (?); in Spanish it is called “doblado rastrero”.

You can always bend the plant and force the main stem to grow almost parallel to the ground. I believe in English call this technique “extreme LST” (?); in Spanish it is called “doblado rastrero”.

3 Likes

…y si la discreción te es tan necesaria, ten cuidado que las hojas sueltas de marihuana no caigan a la calle: En ciudad: “Hoja de marihuana en el suelo: mirada al cielo”…

… and if discretion is so necessary, be careful that the loose leaves of marijuana do not fall into the street, cos inna the city: “Marijuana leaf on the ground: look at the sky”.

Best luck n wishesh.

4 Likes

Those lines on you leaves are leaf miners. You need to cut off effected leaves asap and continue till they’re gone. Only other effective means to kill the larva is nicotine.

1 Like

What about neem’s oil or neem’s dust?

Nope bc the larva are inside the leaf tissues. Nicotine is the only chemical that is absorbed into the plant tissues to kill the larva.

1 Like

I suppousse that all sistemics (?)(sistémico, in Spanish) products will done the same, no?

Ya it’s synthetic nicotine I trust the real thing myself.

1 Like

I mean sistémico, not sintético.
Is it in English sistemic vs synthetic?

“systemic” (absorbed) vs. “foliar” or “contact-kill” (must contact the target to work).

the systemic is more dangerous to the smoker. i hear from kevin jodrey that you should clone & reclone after using a systemic or it will be in the bud. :fearful:
(natural nicotine from tobacco being preferable vs. man-made/synthetic, IMO).

!buenos!
:evergreen_tree:
edit: I keep seeing this “BACONY BLUEBERRY PROBLEM” mmmmm :fork_and_knife:

3 Likes