Baltimore Chapter 2 "The Wire"

Love the sarcasm!! Seriously bro, this is the first thread I look for!!

5 Likes

Bullshit, light leaks indoors will cause hermies :100:

The thing with the moon and the sun is relative intensity. If your HPS were putting out the equivalent of the sun, those little light leaks wouldn’t matter, they would be 0.001% of the sun’s intensity. But with an HPS/LED, that light leak is closer to 1% of the light levels. I recently had issues with a plant not flowering for two weeks because of an LED on my camera in the tent.

12 Likes

No I need to chill out dude. I know I’ll push it to the brink sometimes but I’m just making stuff not so mundane. I look forward to seeing all you guys on here as well. I imagine if we had one thread where we all congregated it would be a bunch of rambling like I do on mine.

It’s nice to see familiar faces come back and not people just popping up to throw shade on your whatever it may be this right here is a f****** lifestyle and not just a thing you do for 5 minutes. but I definitely look forward to you guys coming through and showing love man I appreciate it. And be safe out there bro.

5 Likes

You know I like you Reiko. And not in some kind of man on man wierd way. You explain things quickly precisely and make your valid point and I believe that you don’t make points that you don’t stand behind that you don’t know about I’ve realized about you that about you You’re very precise and especially with something that you do all the time which is grow beautiful grass.

I think you’ve grown enough and have enough knowledge to agree that a light leak is a s***** environment and definitely an environmental change. What you’re saying is factual information about the percentages of light.

I was told that in a 4x4 tent just the light on your timer can cause things to have problems. side of my tent has drooped because of the heat and the weight from the exhaust coming out of it knowing that. I put a shroud up on it now and took out the hermaphrodited plants.

I’m not run them fully through if they’re harmed already so I just made some room for big girls. one question I have before you is if I took cuts before the plant went home aphrodite can I keep it on a good light schedule and bring it out of it or should I just go ahead and start running my titty milks and whatever I’m going to do next round?

As always I appreciate your time dude and your information never leave me a stray. :grin::+1::pray:

5 Likes

Well, you can take cuts and flower them out in a better environment and they shouldn’t hermie on ya. But… as soon as your environment gets off, they will hermie again.

6 Likes

Understood. I’ve gotten the whole tent shrouded. I’ll give it the old try and let you know how it goes. I think I can fill in the plants. If any clones show signs I’ll ditch em.

I believe in second chances for certain things. Especially a killer plant. I’m thinking I can get a small tent just to veg and start maybe not a perpetual but time everything as good as I can.

All part of learning how to do stuff and do it right the first time before you run into problems like I am. And I know random stuff happens at different times but this is all avoidable I’m actually considering getting a tight tent that’s made better.

3 Likes

Holy…we might be on to something here.
Same age, same veg/flower cycle…need to find what kind of solar activity has been happening in the last 2 months and try to replicate next year.

3 Likes

So I’m almost positive he could be gay? He also plays another role on a super good sundance tv show and plays a gay man. If he isn’t he plays a really good one… Oddly enough he is without a doubt great in that role. Possibly one of my favorite tv shows of all time.

I’m getting ready to start it again as I’m out of shit to watch… (Im the type that can rewatch a lot of shit). It seems like they did a good job on the show though.

3 Likes

Omar was prob my favorite character. I really like him as an actor.

4 Likes

Season 2 or 3 one of my favorite episodes that’s just a realistic Baltimore thing snoop’s homeboy I forget his name looks like wyclef rose up in a Chevy Blazer just the average ass blazer pulls up on two dudes at a light and sticks a sawed off out the window and lets her shot rips straight through the driver’s window can you imagine straight point blank range being shot in your face with a shotgun?!?

It’s so blatant here It’s very disrespectful. it honestly hurts me to see black men hurting each other and such an alarming rate. And I live here and where I live I’m the minority if white men were killing black men at the rate that black men are here it would be f****** major fallout and that’s a fact.

I know we have more murders than England does in a year all of England talking crazy. I love people in general and people have just turned into straight savages or we’ve always been savages and it’s just been more easier now to cunning.

But the wire is definitely an awesome series Mcnulty he’s always getting into trouble with the police commissioner and he’s always playing and rolls too.(Sheeeiiiiiit)!:joy:

Not that it was a popular movie but he got a roll in chips and some other rolls he’s had reoccurring really good actors though that came out of the wire. Michael k Williams. I believe is Omar’s name good dude really good dude.

2 Likes

If he’s not gay he’s played a bunch of homosexual roles and not that makes who you are but it’s kind of ironic to have such a intimidating person being homosexual. I guess that really doesn’t make any sense like I said a lot of homicidal killers here are f****** homosexuals and I don’t know He’s one of my favorite actors regardless he had a show that he was in called Leonard and hap and he was a gay dude in there and he had a movie he was just in little part but Woody harrelson where he was dressed out like a tranny another movie I can’t think of a name right now but all either way it’s all right it doesn’t bother me.

I was hoping I would honestly see him in more roles there’s a lot of really good artists out there I wished I would see in more roles.

3 Likes

Yes hap and leonard is the sundance show I spoke of. Definitely good shit there too!

2 Likes

Back to the show. I love this and this is a good way to stall your next grow. It takes about 3 weeks to a month to get nice fishbones. These are gonna go a bit longer.

Wedding :cake: Clones. :grin::+1:

You can see even the damage on the clones. I didn’t shake the bottle as I was spraying it so it was pulling off the bottom just the thick pesticide. You live and you learn everything still kicking a little nicely.

Oh yeah smoke some nice sativa this morning. Almost had light minty tight taste to it. Pretty good for some home grown left field grass.

9 Likes

Who added the like to that pic? Who would do something so crazy and unclassy like that? I thought I was drunk when I made that comment yesterday. When somebody’s got a real sad story on Instagram and then somebody throws a like next to it. How terrible can you be?:rofl:.

Now that picture right there hurt me worse than that like. I’ll let that like slide just cuz that picture is terrible. :rofl: I’m sorry to see it go that far dude. I’d say my plants are about that far in the flower room right now. I scraped one nut off my race fuel plant that was three days ago before I made the shroud or two days.??:thinking:

So I lost one Wilson zero one is a holdout that’s probably going to be crushed two star lights were (RIP) males one I believe the female is still in veg getting a little taller. I have one really big f****** wedding cake plant that would probably fill half the tent up if I let it fully fall out, I Gary Payton it’s in a 3 gallon, a Tropicana cookies that’s in a 3 gallon platinum OG KB, and I got a couple others in there out doesn’t even matter. I’m just hoping I can keep it dark through these next 50 60 days.

I’m sorry for your loss dude. :weary:

3 Likes

We got a little snow for a change. It’s nice because finally I can say that having a high pressure sodium lamp is nice It’s a even 80 82° in here f****** plants are loving it and then they grow a big sack of nuts on about five of them.

That right there is just the universe balancing out 30 plants in a small space. It would have never worked anyway but when the planes go in the flower and they start tightening up and losing some of their big fan leaves it seems like they slim down.

You can pull some of the branches or I do anyways pull some of the branches toward the center branch or your center steak and a couple other little tricks for expanding my area a little bit. Should be real pretty though with these nice cool temperatures the Bubba clone is already throwing some :purple_circle:.

My plants are about done stretching.They should do really nice this time because I’ve barely been running them about 10 inches away from my high pressure bare bulb. The buds have to have a good 24" or better in my little deal. Looks ok for now. All my clones are hanging in as well.:grin::+1:

3 Likes

Hey whats up @Baltimore. Its nice to see another Baltimoreain. My whole family is from Great town and Highland town. My family moved to the county. Its to crazy in town. I was lurking around Multi Strian Bonanza. Its was extremely long and intimidating. So I figured I hop in and watch this grow.
That sucks about all those hermies man. If it make you feel any better my cousin popped 6 seeds and 4 of them were males lol. He’s got. I’ve seen your grows. You do good work. Do you get your supply on line or is there a shop around here. I was going to Baltimore Hydroponics in Essex for soil. But as soon as I switch to DWC they shut down.
Alot of people take my sarcasm the wrong way as well. Keep Grown Hard man.

4 Likes

Only place is htg supply in beltsville. All the rest get run out of business like the shop you mentioned. Amazon directly put that essex shop out of business. But htg supply supposed to be a huge place and carry everything. Never drove there yet i think it involves that damn 495. But they have everything according to thier website.

3 Likes

Holy s*** there he is. That’s the other dude in here from Baltimore he gets around town a little bit more. :grin:

5 Likes

That’s what’s up dude yeah I live right down the street from highlandtown. I grew up in this area so absolutely. My neighborhood is the last bastion of white boys on East Baltimore. Wink wink. Canton doesn’t count They actually consider that Southeast Baltimore It’s such a small area and it’s just mainly white rich upper class people who working the best parts of Baltimore on the east side I should say. Half a million dollars a house.

It’s crazy when I came back after I moved to Georgia coming down to highland avenue and Fayette Street it used to be f****** crazy right there dude.

Not so much on that side The Mexicans took over in highlandtown and we’ve been calling it a little Havana here for a minute now. They’ll definitely f*** you up in there. As far as any stores hydroponic stores there aren’t any around here like he said the other side of the city or down southern MD, dc.

I use the soil recipe that I’ve been using for a minute now and I wouldn’t stop and change for anything right this second not until I had a full grasp on whatever else I was doing. My sarcasm is just my attempt humor when things are kind of down. Idksometimes I’m just venting without really going in on somebody or something.

I just figured I’d keep everything in one post and it got so long that it was kind of like just a daily follow along what is this crazy f*** doing?

It’s nice to hear from somebody right in my immediate area. It’s a lot of good dudes from up in highlandtown. That’s what’s up dude man I’m always around lurking around doing something. Stop back in when you get a chance. There’s only one other dude in here that’s from this area that I would talk to I really don’t get out just given the nature of Baltimore It’s not always a good idea to have people knowing anything about what you do really.

Sorry for the rainbow It’s just nice to talk to somebody from here. but like most people that I talk to it’s just gotten so bad that you can’t live inside of the city you’ll be touched by a violence in your life if you do and I’m just hanging on That’s all I can say for real man. I take this s*** day by day and just pray everything ends up the way it starts out.

Be safe out there man I’m going to stop back by anytime like I said have a good one. :grin::v:

2 Likes

just hanging around.

5 Likes