Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Tonite im smoking a little Purple Mazar Auto. Larfy. Floral. Straight indi. The more you smoke the trippier. I love different stones. Someone reccommended a real long 13 week trippy strain from ace.

Id like to work 1 in. Eventually. Looking at some Bolochistan Indica. Im a seed junky. Anyone slangin lol?
PMA Love me long time cure.

A 70 day auto lol. 1212 killed everything about this plant seriously. And miracle grow soil.

I just love talking pot. We were on Copy’s live feed. He was preaching the benefits of kelp in flower makes buds rock hard. That was a main ingredient in soil that @ReikoX was stressing. It has many benefits besides being organic and renewable.

If you havent seen how healthy the plants are…run baxk up and get that soil recipe. Id wohldnt change anything besides I missed the green sand. Yall be cool. I love good knowledge tidbits or pdf notes. For real ill study.:+1:

10 Likes

What a beautiful plant! RESPECT @Olbrannon.
Blessings…
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Whats a J Breezy cut? A Larry Bird cut? N a Josey Whales cut? N how the f does one get one. I feel like im on the cusp of greatness lol.

If one had the money whats one of the best ontainable strains right now? All around best?

Josey Whales [I believe it was on ICMag] is the screen name of the guy who popped the original GG seeds. Plant #4 was his selection, thus the original GG#4 was the cut he shared.

Never heard of the other cuts, but usually it’s a similar story.

5 Likes

More shit I dont need to delve into. 2000 dollars for a clone? Does it perform other services. I stumbled on riot seeds and archive. Culta a dispenso brand here grows archive gear. I have some dolato and dosido crosses. I smoked some diesel dough. Its good as shit.

Some gear is worth the money. If I was cutting clones for a warehouse. I still wanna grow different stuff. I recognize these strains are potent. Its alot of the same. I like DNA they seem decently priced. In the future of course. I just like the way some breeders move I guess. JW. GG. Id still like a cut. I just went through an oz of BG Chem. I need that every day. Jesus ty ol school! If ghe other seeds make a fem ill send a cut to you.

Im in the middle of an epic grow. I need to stop lol. Some people really are addicted lol. Id hate to be one of those guys. :astonished::facepunch::face_with_thermometer::laughing:

4 Likes

Baltimore that shits got so many trichs and is so sticky. Thing is there is another in there and the both of them stink the thing up hard to tell which smell is which.

It’s loud though. I took a branch from a low spot that won’t reach the light two days ago. It stinks up the room. Kind of sweet and still sharp too.

During veg a stem rub smelled like pepper. Those older fan leaves when I rub the petioles smell more like celery now. But that has nothing on the flowers.

2 Likes

Thanks bro. Thats what I was gonna say peppery. I love that eathy sharp pepper. Some on the exhale burn your nostrils like pool water. Cheese hits me like that. Lol Pepper jack holy shit. Patented!

Na, my head when im watering ill catxh smells and be like damn wtf is my aunt smoking. Itl be a particular plant right. Now the PTK. n the Skunk91 smells like a dead body. Shit. Early skunk too. I didnt see a seedsman freebie banging like it is. Holy shit. Rerocking classics. Thanks sir. Spot on. Old cabbage fans :grin:

3 Likes

Keep on that straight path bro. It only gets better!

Have a great year!

5 Likes

They are supposed to be true cuts off someones keeper plant man.
Not neccessarily any better than a cut you take off a keeper thats proven itself to you. Theyre Just cuts that more than 1 person agreed are producing fire.
Theres many cuts as good or even better than the “famous"ones. Famous cuts are purposely created “hype” mainly just for breeding n pre hyping coming crosses for sale. Noone gets an sog of the cuts to cash crop just single cuts to breed. If it is pure piff why not run more of it right? Just a razor n some gel. They limit cuts to create suspense.
not saying the"famous” cuts are bs just not the only cut poppin you know. I would not hesitate at all to put my e or bb n choc cuts against any of the “famous” cuts. In blind test ppl probably be surprised what gets chosen.

5 Likes

A generous proportion are exactly this, shit.

2 Likes

Lol How you doin Motz? Hope you had a have a safe New Year! Im finally getting this thing towards wrapped up. Gonna have some nice beans. NLxBB really is the one I’m most excited about.

Im a young old head.:grin: Im still trying to learn about White Widow and AK strains. I have a few AK48 beans from Nirvana gift packs id like to run. Im wanting to cross the BBChocBx with the ghash. All these new strains have a rat race going. It hust seems like a bunch of rebranded mixed shit. Not all of it of course.

I feel drawn towards tried and true but I believe theres still magic to be made. I dont wanna waste 10 years toiling through bullshit. What solid Indica strains would you say you have to check out. I honestly value your input. Everyone else as well. You know though.:blush:

Have a good one. Happy Holidays! Always be safe watch for drunks. Later. :call_me_hand::v:

5 Likes

Im so made she fried the modem. The replacements on its way thank god. Extra money right now is needed…fuck. Can barely upload. Thjs literally is a dead zone😅
MKage @90 days lol. I didnt give up on her. Shes pjlling iut of that shit now. I cant wait. Ty @oleskool830. Another gem!

Random tops. Not much into 12/12. Like 2 weeks+.

When’s pollen start dropping? I see the first signs low on a BB female. Shes been lightly hit no pollen yet though visible.

Might have shown this one. Goji OG bonsai. Vegging slow so I can clear the tent, then throw her in 12/12 with vrazy budsites.

Measures the Goji. Shes like 4’9"! In a Folgers can. Shes been nothing but amazing. A super easy clone. I’m so excited about this girl.

Hope yall enjoy. Shes gonna let me use her nice DigiCam to take some super high rez pics for my “portfolio” lol. Finally clear pics hahaha.

15 Likes

That male will definitely start busting within the week, and probably keep going pretty strong for about 3 weeks after.

4 Likes

So I got some of these beans today. Im very very excited. A friend made a power play. Already tons in the works.

It’s time to report on a truly legendary strain known throughout North America as MOB (a.k.a. the Mother of Berries), bred and released by the renowned seed company T.H. Seeds. The origin story of this stalwart variety has never been revealed—until now.

As T.H. Seeds co-founder Doug explains, “In the mid- to late ’90s, a big bag of Cali weed ended up in Boston which had a few seeds—no one knew the strain name. This true bomb weed, apparently 100 percent indica, was originally called MOD, as these were the initials of the guy who grew it out, mothered it and got it going. But since it was getting too popular and they wanted to hide his identity, they changed the name to MOB. The crew that got it out there was the old Boston skateboarding community. The original guy gave a cutting to a friend of mine who brought it to me, and it was originally grown on my rooftop, flowering super-fast. Then we sent it down to Spain for further selection and feminized seed production.”

Once again, the excellent US connections of the long-established Dutch seed company had, literally, come to fruition.

MOB is described as a short, compact plant that performs the miracle of producing its exquisite berrylike and highly resinous buds within a mere 42-55 days of flowering. Quickness and quality aren’t the plant’s only strengths, though; it’s got quantity too. Thanks to their handy size, robust branching and easy management, MOB plants are perfect for novice growers. And, very conveniently, their fat, hard buds possess good mold resistance as well.

Additionally, MOB’s pink to purple flower coloration brings variety into the usually green cannabis scenery. The typical MOB effect, fueled by a THC count of up to more than 20 percent, is a very strong indica stone providing deep relaxation, often followed by heavy sleepiness. That’s why this variety is praised and used by many as a very effective sleeping aid. Generally regarded as a strong medical strain, it’s also being successfully used to treat stress disorders and chronic pain conditions.

With regard to its heavy, drowsy indicaeffect, The T.H. Seeds crew also refers to MOB as “stupid bud,” because when they smoked it for the first time it was fun all the way, but everyone forgot their keys in the end! According to the T.H. Seeds crew, there’s something unique to its flavor, “like nothing you’ve ever smelled or tasted before.”

6 Likes

Different strain that I have. It was a limited realese mother of all blueberries. I have then info on it. Ive been told itl cause a tidal wave of msg’s if people I kw what you really have.

Im bout that Berry and that NL. Im doing seed chasing too much. I want NL#5. Nothing else lol. My NL hits all the points so I thought about it. Im chasing a strain thats been reworked so many times. If you find it holler.

My NY’s resolution. Keep it short and sweet! No people who take kindness for weakness. No backstabbing. If I get another screen capture…maaan. Everyone just be decent please. Im honoring all of my commitments so please be patient.:+1: Thanks.
-J

E Pupil being Bonsai’d as well. Keep her loe and slow till the tent is done.

I added some feed and a liitke epsom for the rust. Light foliar feed with a bit of epsom as sell for the rusty splotchy edges.

Up potted my MKa.g.e. fem. It pulled through tho.

Later yall. My modem will be here fri. Thank god. Sorry the lack of posts end participation. Be baxk soon.:call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Happy New Year, you got this. Look how much you have grown this year. Remember, the more you grow, the more you grow. :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

Luv you Reiko! Happy New Year’s to your family and you y’all be safe down there watch out for drunk drivers. 2020 is going to be a fresh year. Last year was a warm-up exercise. Thanks for coming through to Arrigo it’s always a pleasure to see you and holler at you. Ida loves to remodel your stuff for you.:rofl::v: Later.

2 Likes

Whoop! There it is! Got to find oleskool’s big red book. I forgot where I put it…

4 Likes

Just stash that little nugget of info for later.

9 Likes

Now THAT’S a smart squirrel !!

:chestnut: :nerd:

4 Likes