Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Thumbs up @Baltimore, I’ll have those, i got 20 of peaks and 3 MOBs courtesy of @misterbee.
That’ll make for a fine run and lots of possibilities.
I have a few of Lems satty BB might work them in or out whichever.
Very cool, and the NL x BB still haps?

6 Likes

The NL n BB are hugging as we speak. Both matched perfectly in flowering times. Thats a 10-4. Theres a guy who got some nl beans youd make a mean backcross with it. I am, but honestly the NL I used I enjoy very much. So does everyone around here.:grin:

I got a Peak NL pack somewheres in here. In the next 3 years ill get to it. Lol. :rofl: Wait a bx would be the Bb not nl? Or it doesnt matter as long as its one of the parents?
NL Nugs grown in a gal pot.

All the stems ended up flopping over even w/support. This is probably 4th mo. cured. Its makers mark smooth now. That aged single malt. Lol. I cant wait for you to get to enjoy some. What a mean cross. We might have some real deal Holyfield shit with that one. Itl just be Icy Berries hehe. Its coming soon. :evergreen_tree::seedling::v:

5 Likes

I think I got a bb x ww, it’s the old Ice strain.
Be next fall now.
You need to try your hand at selfing or stress the hell out of her and hopefully get some nanners for a clone.
I’m sure this cross you’re making will turn out fine.

Your male BB sounds quite nice also.

1 Like

Yeah unfortunately they didnt make the Christmas cut. But theyre pregnant now. Hopyfully you have a couple of the mamas milk (those are gorgeous) or did you cross it with the Nepali? Ive been lost lately. Ill contact you when its all sorted and a final count on the BB and other stuff you may want. As always ty for the BB. It helped greatly.

Ill make sure I pm you around then. Be safe bud. Holler if ya need me.:v:

I have some 1 gram .999 sliver coins. Can I make CS with one of them?

1 Like

Yes if you cut it in half.

1 Like

Alright. Na seriously I have some fem beans I need to attempt to self some. Ill be reading up. Man hows the remod going? Hope all is well bud.

3 Likes

Well, I got the Christmas stuff out of there… that’s progress. Will probably start a thread for it here soon…

5 Likes

I’ll hook you up with what you need to make some reversal spray. I have more than I’ll ever need. PM me

-GH

3 Likes

Very cool. I got my modem back thank god. Ill be ready to see whats cooking. You running any cabs or are you on boss mode kicked back smoking big rosin? Hehe.

I dont dab. I took one so big last night I was seeing tracers. I want some Heri rosin. Mmmm. My neighbors suck. Theyre crackheads. Lol.:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Nah, only thing going are my bonsai mothers in the 16"x16" tent.

I got a few jars to hold me over. :wink:

8 Likes

You’ve still got it all going on @Baltimore I’m not sure if there’s a cure for a seed collecting addiction but I find that growing as much cannabis as possible helps somewhat. Be careful though seed collecting is a gateway to seed making and once you are addicted to seed making there is no coming back, you will be addicted for life.

Happy new year bud. :beers:

6 Likes

I’ve gone from “any have these beans?” to “can anyone grow these beans?”. I don’t think that’s a problem though.

-GH

4 Likes

Hey got some stuff swaying. Look at this Goji Og plant. It stopped stretxhing at right under 5ft. Crazy frosty. Im sprinkling fallen flowers. Funny I dont see pollen? The pistils are getting hit. No doubt. They turned quick.

Big Goji OG tower.

10 Likes

@Pedro hows the outdo? I was worried about the fires there. Hope all is well. You seem pretty good at what you do. Hopefully you got some taffjes gking or something. My lungs are trashed. Doing a hot dab fuckin kills me.

When I was young. My family were bikers, bank robbers the usual job adound here. There was pot everywhere but my father and mother didn’t do drugs. I started stealing pot and planting seeds. Sativa mostly. I vowed id have real Purple Haze, Afghan, Hini, Nepali, Malawi, Durban, Oaxacan, Panama. Thai.

Im still looking for Calio which was a bay area clone? Supcools sweet tea is 50 calio. Fuk it. Real NL5. G13, White Rhino, A super psychedelic haze im interested in. Flower time doesn’t matter. There’s so many new strains. Im dabbling with classics. Solid classics lol. Nobody wants to trade my bs old strains. I have some good packs. Like pedro said. Now f2ing everything begins lol. Everone thinks because I have loose seeds theres a catch. I get it. Too much trouble just so you know im too lazy. Anyways…

Ill slow sown buying seeds for now. I want strip led setup for my cab and a ac infinity t8 or t6 for the tent and a new filter the temps too hit 4" setup for a 4x4 with hps like 90f…shit. Need a better cooler. I got a couple hundo saved. Put some for site costs and check potential light strips and drivers. I turned a normal kitchen table into a cab. Now I need the lights for the fullest spread underneath and as slim I can get.

Yall wanna f2 some seeds? Hehehe. Yeah fin right. Yall got frosted everything.:rofl::v:

3 Likes

The GG is doing great I will actually harvest the first lot that will make me profit in around a week. It has already broken even for all the gardening equipment.

I try too always keep enough spare from every indoor grow to upgrade things but last time it went to the GG.
Next will be a T4 Cloudline for my veg cabinet.

If you get the T8 you will never have to worry about being too hot again, although the T6 would probably do the trick. I could not imagine that there’s a better fan brand out there that will top them.
Maybe a cool hood would do the trick while you have HPS.

I’ve always been very impressed how well you grow in soil in small containers and your current grow is no exception.

Happy days

4 Likes

Argh! There were no warnings on those beans about this! OMG

How many days flower?

LowDakxPineTarKush There seems to be a light smell of anise in that one. Then when it is strong and sharp lemon/pine maybe What are you getting from yours?

2 Likes

I think the T8 is overkill for a 4x4 even with HPS. Go with the T6. :+1::seedling:

1 Like

Pedro. I think if you punch me in the face and I wasn’t knocked out I still probably wouldn’t fight you LOL! You’re one of the most humble down-to-earth dudes I’ve talked to. When I think Australia I think about all the poisonous snakes and I know you know what to look out for but I actually do worry about stuff like that. Hopefully you carry Venom extractor or something, but some of those snakes would just put you down before you even made it out. I assume you and your wife have a system or a SOS or something. Hopefully a hand cannon. Shhh. Grand daddy would shoot the snakes with a .410 or something small.

Those Cloud lines are so nice. A T8 is a lot but I think I priced it right at 199. I mean I’m only running a four-by-four but it helps me ventilate my room when I’m smoking grass or a little tobacco which thankfully I’ve gotten down to about a pack a week. So I figured I could always dial The Fan down to its lowest setting or add another tent later, running in a series and use it to draw for 2 tents. Use my 4in to finish off my small cabinet so I can get it sealed up and keep it pollen free.

I’m glad everything’s coming together for you out there man really it couldn’t happen to a better guy. Make sure you come shoot me a couple of pictures of some good funky stuff. Plz. :blush::metal::v:
-J

Pedro for President. Fucka Trump hehe! Thanks for the nice comments about my grows really it’s just I have so little bit of space that I have to try to make the most and it’s hard sometimes don’t want to run a bunch of different strains and they’re all there different Divas you know what I mean so you have to mollycoddle every single plant it gets to be a bitch but I love them all! If you ever get rid of that Cobb setup going to buy it from you. She kicks ass!

4 Likes

Im not sure how many days in. Ill go back and get a day check. Light pine. Hints or peppery licorice like you said. I do stem rubs as the days go and it changes. Im not gonna lie guys im a maruijana “lady parts sniffer”. I know I know. Im sick. I walked out of a seed junky meeting to hit an auction site.

Ill pull er out tonite and give her a wiff. No no. Its no problem.:rofl::face_with_thermometer:. Sam’s Portwine-N-Cheese is completely frosted already N its still got over a month. I been looking for loose pollen I havent seen any bt the flower buds are falling. Probably takes a sec for the pollen to build.

The BB is so dank its purple underneath the flowers and trichromes on leaves and flowers. The little flower pods that have fallen are sticky and smell like BB already. Omfg. I got some killer stuff man. That PTK is loading to be a fat donkey. The Early Skunk from Seedsman is frostes squat and fuckin thick crosses with the BB. Im telling right now The Goji, Skunk, Choc, Goji, and the BB are getting male BB pollen. Missles are gonna be popping.

I “gave” some eighths away the other day. My shittiest I think, is better than whatever around here. Its crazy. I stopped that asap befofe it turns to something bad. Thanks for coming thru OlB. Don’t be strangers dudes. Post here chat, just no crazy blatent stuff. Be safe n have a good one. Come thru on IG as well.:call_me_hand::v:

5 Likes