Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

@ReikoX you may be right. A t8 maybe overkill. When I move I can upgrade. I hear the AC infinitys handle humidity and heat. Are the inline fan air conditioners or something? I dont wanna sound like a idiot. I wanna be able to run some thing auto from an interface. I hear the cloudlines are super quiet as well. Now a dyson blade for a fan. They really work?

Heres my 4" ipower 190 cfm I believe. No filter on it. Its starting to reek now. Thats why I wanted the upgrade on the fan. Unfortunately , I sleep next to my plants. A quieter fan would be sweet.
She’d make some money lol.

I thought I bought a bigass Raw cone. 3 in 1 pack. I wantes to stuff one today.:grin:. Another lovely day in the hood.

5 Likes

I did a cable build back in the late 80’s in Baltimore, the garbage strikes were going on.
An employee saw a rat as big as a cat, we split.
Ended up in Alexandria, WV pulled a bunch of down guys and got the fuck out of there.

Another contractor was in there getting his truck completely restocked after he got ripped off while up in the bucket truck.
Cops came did a report, contractor asked how do you remedy this.
Cop said get some protection, contractor said what get a gun.
Cop said I’m just telling you get some protection.

We got out of there

3 Likes

So the Cloudline Tx series of fans have the ability to set a temperature and humidity set point. If either goes too high, it speeds up the fan to accommodate. And yes. The T6 would be best for your 4x4 tent.

4 Likes

Welp. Nothing has changed here. Haha. Theres different levels of hood ranging from white trash to Send you out butt naked areas. Yeah man its off of thee hizoook. Its all good I have no business in butt naked town. I live in zan-land. Everones car looks like a t-rex attacked it…no windows…no problem. We sleep in it anyway.

Motz. Hope youre alright dude. Have a good one.

3 Likes

Ahhh. Thats sounds like plant comfort. With a new ac this summer and a new cloudline, should be cool. Some nights my a.c. would freeze solid lol. T6 is probably a little cheaper as well. Ive been speaking with them on IG. Just a few simple ?'s. They were lost. We use it for MJ tents people come on. Thanks bud. Over kill is over kill.

Where is the pollen at? I figured itd be visible somewhat. Im assuming everything is getting hit. Fans are all over blowing it everywhere with the male in the middle. Today I blessed every plant by beating it with a side branch still hooked. :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah, apparently they were originally designed to keep high end electronics cool. But they have gained favor with a lot of growers. :+1::seedling:

1 Like

Hey my man @ReikoX. Where did you get that itty bitty 19” tent? I like it.

:cowboy_hat_face:

Amazon bro!
TopoLite 24"x24"x48" 32"x32"X63" 36"x20"x63" 36"x36"x72" 48"x24"x60" 48"x24"x72" 48"x48"x80" 60"x60"x80" Grow Tent Dark Room for Hydroponic Indoor Planting (16"x16"x48" Plastic Corner) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07147KTQH/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_fNNfEbBWFPRW7

3 Likes

Thats what I need. Fuck yeah. Could I make it pollen tight @ReikoX ? Make it its own little closed off system for pollen collection? Put a cookie rack and plate under for pollen collection?

My little wheels are spinning. Lol.

1 Like

I doubt it, I don’t even think it is ligh tight. I usually just use it for clones.

3 Likes

That’s a cool idea. Put the male on a grate with a collection tray underneath…
Shake him now and then to collect whatever’s ready to fall…
Brilliant.

1 Like

I think I took some pics tonite. Lets see what Uncle Josh got fer ya.
GOJI OG Pheno #2 Bonsai :evergreen_tree:

The BB is looking and smelling so good, I might have to out it in a classified file and mark under ??? Wait…what?:wink:

Monsted Goji from its back…I would call it, it’s back.

Its stacking to be a monster cola. Im glad I got a nice cut of it. Anyone got a nice cookies cake or just a fire cut they wanna swap. Well get it done.

No pots are over 1gal.

12 Likes

Absolutely. For an urban grower like myself space and smell are priority. These knuckleheads get wind its your ass. No one comes in.

A single pollen chamber allows you to have good smoke as well by painting ya know?

2 Likes

That 2nd picture looks like a pretty good solar panel…
nice garden :smile:

1 Like

Thanks bud. Im truely just a grass fanatic. I want a spice of life rack. Just try what I can bedore I die. Ive been waiting a long time to smoke good BB. Those beans were right from the source. Even the males are purplish and sticky/smelly. The colas are gonna be rock hard. Im just blown away. Even the Pennywise is frosted. Haha

The PTK smells just like that. Pure pine, clean light lemon. Gorgeous. Super terpy and oily. I got alot of terpy strains. Smells like a sweaty gym locker until everything is faded out and swollen. Dipping low.:wink::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I was thinking of a breeding space. 1 male 1 female = hundreds of seeds. Hepa filter on exhaust. What do you think @ReikoX? Thanks in advance bro.

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

If you keep negative pressure, it should work. I would worry about contamination when watering. It’s amazing how sneaky pollen can be. :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Almost, the same boat as you.
Just found out that they were back online.
The Future is Looks Good.
Just have to get my rough draft of what I’m expecting to need then tighten it up.

1 Like

Is a 1 gallon pot enough for the whole life cycle?
If so, what kind of pots?
I heard that those cloth pots are pretty forgiving when it comes to soil.
I live on a fixed budget (Which, hasn’t been a problem because of the information that I’ve received from OverGrow.).
If I can swap my Empty Cat Litter pots for some smaller size (Without worrying about them getting Root Bound.) and save more money on less soil that would be awesome.

3 Likes