Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

That is precisely the issue I am wrestling with. Some precautions I have thought of are…
turning all fans in the SKS off except the exhaust for the breeding tent while watering,
Spray down plants with water upon opening the tent

Any thoughts Maestro?

Thanks man.

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I bought 5 3 gallon smart pots for my first run. it was way too much dirt for the space that I have. The plants got really big and out of control. Not to mention they vegged for 60 days. Yeah now I only run the stuff I want more of and 1 gallon pots smaller stuff seed runs will all be done in 4 inch pots or tall McDonald’s sweet tea cups. I know I can pull an oz or about froma solo cup​:call_me_hand::v:

Reiko’s right though he has to be very careful especially if it’s in the same room together I wouldn’t keep it in the same room I will put the male separate Let It drop piling clean it up bag it up watch the whole thing out in the bathroom or something and then I would paint lower branches. Because if you don’t have that HEPA filter completely tight against the fan and it’s enclosure pylons getting in and out all day long. Like you said even open and closing its was going to screw you. So it’ll be done in a separate room and everything will be checked and rechecked before I even try something like that because I fucked up three consecutive runs off herm pollen. Live, learn, keept it super tight and clean.

Thanks for comong thru. :handshake:

5 Likes

I was in there checking out some of my plants I’ve kept a couple of front that I’ve heard things about could be a number of things but I found a flower on my female skunk 91 plant. It was right underneath of a bud in between a fan leaf and the node I thought I was looking through and seeing a flower from my blueberry plant this is the only one I found so far I’m just taking a consensus I have no bias towards wherever they came from.

So being a blueberry run I can’t take a chance so I’m going to give you a couple hours and then some people chimed in let me know I’m ready to kill it now. I’m sure others would say the same thing if it’s doing it this early it’s going to fuck me up early plus I’m not going to grow hermaphrodite over and over.

I might not be skilled enough to grow this strain.

Be more room though. :wink::skull_and_crossbones::v:

Nevermind I know what must be done. This hurts. Im not sloppy with my light, leaks none of that. It could be a many thinks. Having it come this far. Im hurt and glad its caught now.

What a beauty shehe was gonna be. Fuck. :rofl::skull_and_crossbones::seedling:

10 Likes

Them 91’s will do that, hard to find a straight one.

3 Likes

If there are not too many, yank them, they are jus nanners not balls, big difference .

4 Likes

With the BB run, unfortunately I won’t play around. I have BB going. The Goji Pupil says it may herm indoors… it did. I did it fast they were both executed and will add to a bubble run. I have more seeds of both so. I made room for the big show.

The plants being crossed within the the the best of best. BB crosses hopefully now are NL, Early Skunk, Goji OG, LDxPTK, Seb’s Rev, Pennywise, Sam’s PortNCheese. Its about that BB tho…The BBChoc. Yess lawd.

On a serious note my brotherbwas hurt badly in prison a couple months ago. They threw a sheet over his head from behind and hit him in the face with locks on braided sheets. His nose was completely crushed as well as his eye sockets.
He needed plated and plastic surgery and plates in his face but he refused. Knowing I couldnt help him and be there for him hurts the worst. 6 people did this. I dont know what to think any more. Aww man. :cry:

1 Like

Does it perform other services :rofl::joy::rofl: that glue better give the reach around while you get that 2k shaft

1 Like

I can’t wait to watch the M.O.B. run that’s gonna be :fire:

2 Likes

Let not your heart be troubled my friend. Smoke that shit and move onward. Have a beautiful day brother…

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I gotta couple Durban I can send you that I got from same place your MOB came from from super plump beans

1 Like

I have f1 Cali O’s @Baltimore
Also have f1’s and 2’s of yo momma

You looking for more work?

2 Likes

You’re nuttier than squirrel shit. Reach around. I cant get a front around lol. I dont mess with anything that starts throwing flowers 20 days into flower. If I was running all skunk and they hermed it finish it that far in and it would still sell fast here.

I just can’t play with the BB. I need these seeds and the crosses ro start working them ya know? hehe.

2 Likes

The Cali O’s. Absolutely. Instead of trying to hunt down Calio strain that might just be then calling it orange Bud from a seed bank in Amsterdam I’d rather have a legitimate pack and yes I would spend my time making more seeds. My goal is just to spend a few years breeding what I want what I like what I think I might like and then from there Pickin certain things out of it it really stand out. Sorry for all the rant yes LOL.

Thats why I was joking about herm plants. There shouldn’t be anything else but BB in there, but I killed both herms. The goal is BB. Not herm skunk BB. Hehe. Inwas just letting you know. The main stock is the most important. I appreciate the love youve show me to Motz. These BB plants look unlike any orher plant ivee grown. The leaves looks like theyre waxed and buffed. There real deal BB. The mame pods are sticky.:call_me_hand::grin:

3 Likes

Ahhh. Real Durbans? Ive been looking for a super potent near psychedelic properties. Flower time doesn’t matter. Rixk from MassMed said he grew a sativa from Ace out like 14 weeks flower, but he said its super trippy.

I need to fo get some bulk postage supplies soon. :wink:. I dont know much of sativas so lay the top 5 on me please.

1 Like

Remember the durbs of then is not the durbs of now or anytime else as far as that matters.
Durban was a hub where everything under the sun came in and went out under the durb name.
It’s like calling a Collie a boxer.

Real durbs have that black licorice taste.
I’ve found one and it’s a locked up gal from out on the west coast.
But she was a goodin.

3 Likes

They came directly from the man in person from one hand to the other.
I suggest taking in his seminars if for nothing else taking advantage of his half off genetics.
I believe that’s where youll find the real stuff.

1 Like

As far as top 5 probably in no certain order.

Piff/ bandaid haze
Kali mist
Real Alaskan thunderfuck
Black congo
Durban Poison (check out Snowhighs Devil Poison)
If ya can’t find it I know where its at :roll_eyes:.

Just a suggestion :wink:

2 Likes

Hell yeah. I get what your saying. I was asking MOTR about AKTF…I thought it was Matanuska Thunderfuck. I think that Xanadu pack I got from Katsu is crossed with The Bandaid Haze. I think. Ill come across a good sativa. I imagine real purple haze has been crossed more times then a BB game. Thanks for the info. Just something to pick up to stuff a couple in the corner and let em go as long as they need.:call_me_hand::v:

I dont think there are seminars here. We were supposed to have a 6 plant count with the MMJ card. I have mine. They dropped the plants. Stupid. When I get my wheels this year im gonna do zome close travelling. DC initiative 71. ME, Mass, IL. Wtf! When gone be our time?

Indicas as well Motz. Top 5 period?

1 Like

OH Buddy, Kali Mist…damn I ran a SWEET SWEET pheno of her years back, was like eating THAI food when smoking her. Amazing high, great spicy peppery thai taste…MISS THAT GAL!!!

3 Likes

That’s funny you say that. A buddy on here sent me one fem bean “Kali China” so I started looking the strain up. Super massive donkeys. Im excited. I read about Kali Mist when I was knee high ro a grasshopper. I cant wait to gfrow. Maybe hold kdd try to get a bean or two of kali mist and bx the China.

If you need anything Dro. Feel free to hit me up. Later dude! :v::pray:

3 Likes