Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Dude I am so covered up with my own shit right now…LOL. You know how it is.

How many strains you been through now??? 50!!!

1 Like

Lol. Dro I just dont know lol. I got it bad. I have plants out the ying yong. My lungs are hurting. I need ro learn about concentrate.

Once I get the pollen cleaned I’ll pop a bunch. Im worried if I pop fems or whatever the pollen isnt cleaned the plants will all get hit. Dont need that again. Hehe.:v:

4 Likes

You got it bad…real bad, I never had it like you do!!!

We are in different places…I HAVE all I want, your still hunting for the Grail.

4 Likes

Yeah. I just have a love for it. I just enjoy talking shop and introducing someone to a quality smoke. There are a few strains after I kill myself making seeds that I wanna run 5-6 plants of. That Chem I have 2 seeds left locks my lungs up and has a bubblegum taste to it. It maybe BG Chem? All I know is im going back and growing those two seeds If I dont get a m/f ill spray a lady for more beans from that plant.

I dunno. Its like being 15 and having your first girlfriend. Thats all you talk about for a few years. Then its not so shiny and new. Haha. That new car smell is wearing off.:grin:

I just want something a Indica/Leaner little fruity or sweet, with nice potency. Not the kind where your already breaking another bong up. It gets monotonous looking at seeds depots sites.

I dont blame you Dro. If you know what you love. Grow the fuck out of it. I always wanted Strawberry Cough as well. Hazeman? After a few seeds runs. Its all breeding and fun time. :call_me_hand::v::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::face_with_thermometer:

3 Likes

Put me down with some knowledge. Honestly. Ive been away from the scene for a while. I know how to grow (not a master or close).:blush: Thats cool and i’ll get better, ya know?

I need help with good breeders, pitfalls to avoid. Whats new and worth it. Whats new exciting and potent. What are real heirloom strains should I be getting before there really are none or bred out. I couldnt find any cuts of cali-o or seeds. Looks like we may have a future rebirth thanks to weed jesus. Lol

Na I love tidbits of real knowledge and a good direction. Be safe yall.:v:

2 Likes

Heres some updates from tonite.

I was so trashed I was cruisin thru the hood yesterday. I came up on this cool ass cat. So I knekt down. Sparked one and fed him a piece off the coldcut. He lives on the drunk corner.
Yeah thays the top of my chucks. Im 6’5 6

My Ginger Terrorost. I honestly love her. Period.

9 Likes

Nice orange cat :slight_smile:

all the best

Dequilo

2 Likes

Either you have tiny feet or the cat is huge lol.

3 Likes

Real quick question I just need to know to answer as soon as possible because I’m moving forward with my growing I have no need for my blueberry male and I’m going to cut the branches off of it sticking in a box let it dry up and keep some of the pollen but as long as everything in the tent has been hit already I can remove and kill the mail if I want to I don’t need it in there is that correct?

Like I said everything has been pollinated I just don’t want to keep having pollen being thrown and throne I’d rather kill the male either tonight or tomorrow night and start to clean up with all the flower and then of course keep some of the blueberry branches to dry out and keep some pollen what pollen I might keep I haven’t seen any literally fall but everything is pollinated so. Thanks guys I’ve never been in this position before the Male and especially this many plants so I’m going to get the mail out of here and get stuff cleaned up before my plants that have pre flowers are hit with the pollen.

2 Likes

Scoop me a bit if you would please

2 Likes

Tonites view. The BB male haz been stripped of flowers to dry. Every plant I wanted cross is. So this all in all was a success…as long as the seeds mature, which they will. @OleReynard id like to thank for kicking in those official BB beans. I xant wai to start more lol.

Na I gotta make sure the pollen is cleaned when everything finishes. Be safe yall.
-J

6 Likes

You do clean conscience work, @Baltimore.
Anytime your interested in running something the vaults open.

5 Likes

Thank you. I dont wanna change who I am because of anyone else. I hit Maryland Masher today on IG. A friend on here sent me these beans.
BlackCherry Sundae

He said (MD Masher) holy shit whered you get those? I said a friend he said. You have the last of that strain. He asked me of 2 leople who may of had it. Long n short. Since he lives in my state I offered him his strain back. He lost momma. It made me feel good to know he can have it back👍

He said get ready for copious amounts of Cherry flavored dank. Very cool dude Maryland Masher. He basically said push it. Im thinking an overgrow BlackCherry preserve run.

Thank you Motz. Youre a stand up guy and the same offer stands for you. Everything I f2 isnt a big deal n more than welcome. Id rather make friends for life then be a dumbass ripoff twat. Lol. I love weed and it brings people together. Like early humans and a fire. I wish the best for all of yall. Health wealth happiness.

“I shine, you shine, we shine!”

14 Likes

Just for future reference I went in flower Dec. 10. I should have ghese #'s up front. Gotta tighten up a bit. Another note I gotta grab some more perelite. Im out. Gotta get some more Kelp Meal and Green sand. I think I should have enough to make it through summer.

Im gonna do a small bed. Laticed sides. Run fems and tie them over as best as I can. Deffinitely and I dica dom thats done before 1st. Nov. Something beefey and potent.

We decided to take a trip next fall to a rec state for an event. I feel like the fucking Stassi are watching me here. !!Rec Mid Atlantic!! Were repressed like the bible belt. Our messed up politicians and gov’t here. Level this shithole and rebuild.

5 Likes

Im just blabbing because im a worry wart. I stripped the pollen pods from each branch/node. Several days pruor I picked a pinch off the floor and grabbed my bonsai kit. Theres a small paintbrush I tapped the flowers then tapped the pistils. They reacted over night. Im happy and sad to say I think I over did it. All the bracts (mispelling lol) and everything are swelling quickly in the BB. Really quick. Beautiful purple innards.

Im getting at I guess is I was thinking I stripped the pollen sacs too early. Every sac is swollen and has pollinated. I put them on cardboard smooth home depot paper to dry on top of the tent corner. They should dry and pop from what I remember. I believe im overly paranoid as usual and should be able to get a few little vials for my homies babies?

I mean Ill have seeds. I just wanna get viable pollen. So it should be dry sacs, remove pollen add ratio of flour to pollen, vial up, and send?

Just checking. Thanks.
-J

4 Likes

I’m personally not a fan of adding organic matter to my pollen, I would skip the flour personally.

8 Likes

I don’t normally either but there’s a bunch that does.some use corn starch.

2 Likes

I thought about that Rico and I was thinking at the cornstarch or pile and could potentially fuck it up. Honestly I’m more of a naturalist and I don’t like to add things to other things potentially making it detrimental but everybody seems to get it to work for him I’m just the type that doing extra things I’ll fuck something out quick I better stick to the recipe.lol later.:rofl:

1 Like

I will , WHEN I NEED MORE pollen, which is near every time, lol.

Flour, heated in an oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees, then allowed to completely cool. Have not seen any difference when doing this. Cut it 3 to 1, flour 3.

IF I had plenty of pollen, I wuld not cut it, but, at least for me, it has not harmed a thing and gave me nuff to cover more plants than I could have without it in there.

JMHO!!

6 Likes

Like I said I know others that have, me myself haven’t found the need too.

4 Likes