Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

I know man, not raggn on ya…lol

I know you saw me make OHGA exactly like that, from the looks of her @35 days, I would have to say the flour did not hurt much, lol.

4 Likes

Haha, a little pollen goes a long way. :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: but @Jetdro made an excellent point. If you do decide to use it, dry it in the oven first.

9 Likes

Yeah. You know me though @Reiko I stress small stuff. I want my homies to have some pollen. The problem is the pods popped, but therebwant pollen all over the place. In stead of letting the male continue to go I culled it. I took a clone…male and some fems. Hard to get to root.

Im just hoping when some of the pollen sacs bust open Ill have a bit to give away. Ill have a bunch of BB regs but some good dudes need it for beeed. I may have stripped the pods too soon, is what Im worried about. Worry wart. Lol. Later bud

2 Likes

This Goji Pupil went herm witch I knew it would. I have one good fem bean left. This bud was killed like 20 some days into flower. It tastes like candy n im high af. Never did I expect month premature bud to have me fucked. I have 1 seed left. That I have to spray. Damn thats sweet.

8 Likes

Some really xool pics of what im working on awaybdrom the hps lol. My camera skills suck. My excuse for for wanting an Iphone :grin:
Hopefully they all upload.
Seedsman-Early Skunk fem feebie. All plants are a 30 days in 12/12. They’re cooking.:metal:

@SamwellBB Your PWx​:cheese::trophy:! Fucking railed out already.

@Sebring Sebring’s Rev x BB. Yumm!

Real BB

Thank you guys so much for everything. Fuckin awesome BB!

19 Likes

Damn bro, your getting your grow game ON!!!

1 Like

man alive bro you did me proud with that Port Wine Cheese :fire:
now I understand why @Sunvalley likes it !
and those were freebies once upon a time

and the others too

4 Likes

Ive got a seriously dank Port Wine Cheese … solid frosty funk all day

5 Likes

Always bro. @Sunvalley is a monster. I lurk alot. 2 very great guys. 1 seed 1 female. I love your gear bro. Freebies!? Holy shit. They went 12/12 on 12/13. PWnCheese is rocking. Wonder 3 weeks from. Now hopefully that fade. Im speechless! Thank you.:pray::blush::v::cheese::cheese::cheese:

9 Likes

Yeah just wait and see what that PWC does for you… its super dank bro

6 Likes

was surprised when I offered the Port Wine Cheese up for sale at a ridiculous price only 3 people wanted them
oh well

5 Likes

I still have the pic that sent me tugging on your shirt like a child. I cherish all of them. They’re gems literally. Im pretty sure I have a little clone chugging. :wink: ( don’t know if I made it clear but that picture isn’t mine that was the picture from whoever grew it. @Sunvalley or Sam? ) I hope I get that beautiful GDP Portwine fade. Awseome name. That cheese has it rocking pee-uuuu.:rofl:

I jumped on those so quick I figured they would be gone asap. People are dum da dum dum duuuum. Thats in a 4" pot as well. The next are going in 3 gal smart pots.

15 Likes

I got some strawberry cough/pineapple kush x GSC/pineapple kush…not exactly strawberry cough but lol I got some if you want some

3 Likes

Still looks better than the shit we grew up smoking lol

2 Likes

Thank you dude. I enjoy having you around. I get you. You ljke what you like, you know what you like. Straight shooter. Im glad durring my early posts, I chilled and started just wanting to learn.

Im still learning., but it helps having knowledgabke guys around. It helps younger hungry guys to learn and push. Im all ears…aand gut. Good dude. Ty for being kind. :handshake::pray::+1:

1 Like

I think Hazeman DCSE sells Strawberry Cough, but that’s one of the strain that I wanted like blueberry and I know I talk a lot about all the seeds of shit that I have and want, but Strawberry Cough is a strain that I am definitely interested in. I still got you too bro I haven’t forgotten about you I’m going to load you up a pack of those blueberries and couple of freebies ill never grow, you can find gems in the mixed seeds. I got from GLG to Pink line mosca 2 packs 12 seeds in each pack for free. Freebies I mean. So I DM mosca on IG and ask him if the Moonshine Indiana Bubblegum and some other strains if I might find them crossed in there pink lines? He sent me back a wink emoji.

I was told that I have two packs that have the bubblegum Indiana bubblegum cross with their pink Predator as well as they’re old-time moonshine and some of their other strains Legend ogk I believe. I’m not too sure about that but I can’t wait to run those because I’m sure I’m going to find some gems in there. I’m looking at another tent to just do seed runs in and then keep it away from my other grow room where I’m actually growing my dank in. But pineapple kush cross, I aint never turned one down yet bud. Lol, but I don’t want you to spend money on postage if you don’t have it (I can send your postage back if need be).

Absolutely dude. Lol. I’ll put some Goody’s in. I just have packs that are hermetically sealed and I never understood why people open them up just to look at the seeds I guess to see the seeds literally, but knowing that they’re from a reputable breeder like mosca I’m not going to open the seal on it and pick out one or two to trade for loosey’s and shit like that I feel like it’s sacrilegious to open a pack if you’re not going to run it right then and there I mean if you think about it it would probably last longer being sealed up and in a temperature humidity controlled area (that comment wasnt a jab. I dont pop tags until I wear it.:blush:). I also dont forget and I know right now who I have small friendly stuff going on with. It. Look I’m rambling again. Just holler at me but if you want to p.m. me and talk I’m always around.:+1::seedling::v:.

@George how are you doing sir? Things are finishing up. I hope you’re doing well. Stop in sometime. Everyone whos decent is always welcome. I just wish we could all have an overgrow cup for regular members. If I make good money in life. Ill start it and pay for it. Lol hehe. I dream big. Later bud.
-J

4 Likes

What can I do? My Earky Skunk clone is on a half. She’s effed up. Any suggestions to try to bring her back. Or try to find a lower t-rex branch and root it?
Any suggestions are welxome and appreciated.

Problem 2. I stripped the male BB. The pods are drying out, but im not seeing pollen like even a line worth of it, but everything in the tent was pollinated so I decided to strip ot and remove it. Im worried I pulled it too soon and stripped it. I’m rooting a male blueberry cologne they’re very finicky and hard to clone so I do have a male saved but I want to get this pollen and I want to make sure it’s viable. I would be upset if I send it to my friends and they couldn’t pollinate what they wanted to on time. That’s just the way I am I’m not super hit on things I need to do more reading up but from what I gathered if I let these pods sit with no air they should potentially dry up and open up and leave pollen, but I’m not seeing the pollen. My plants are all pollinated though so I’m not understanding.

I’m still going to send it out they’re drying rapidly but I just gathered a knot off the floor the same way and while it was even damp I just started pressing it against some of the pistils and then I actually just took my bonsai brush and sticking it in a little knot of flowers and then just touching it inside and everything is pollinated from top to bottom. I just want my dudes to have viable pollen. I have seeds in a male but like I’m saying it takes forever to root these bastards and I’m sure he’s waiting on that pollen in the next few days. Which is no problem to get it out I just don’t know how it should be packaged to be sent if it’s a little bit damp should I put it in a small paper envelope inside of a soft envelope when should I put it in some small bullet tight things they send a seeds in. I want to send him a nice night so he has enough to make sure it’s pollinated I don’t have tons of people that are asking me for pollen so I only had literally like it looks like an ounce is worth but it doesn’t weigh that much. Help!

7 Likes

Bonzaiii! Lol i love this little Goji OG

10 Likes

7 Likes

Haha. I love it. How come Daniel son gets his ass beat through the entire movie until the end where he throws one kicking a competition? That’s some funny shit right there.

Id be daniel son. Reiko is Miyagi. Master od the bonzai. :wink::+1:

1 Like