Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Fuck my life I throw away 4 or 5 of those cups a week

1 Like

You need to move on to somewhere else and leave all the dead weight behind including miss nod out

2 Likes

Had a friend that was an x h user said he could taste it at times.
Sounds to me like you need to do what I did.
Get rid of everything associated with it.

4 Likes

I feel you, sometimes it’s hard to do the right thing. You got to do you boo!

3 Likes

Hell yeah Motzarella. I dont have another run in me. My body has been responding great to the power walking everyday. Once that "Pink Cloud listening the ones that paying cloudless you actually see what’s going on around you.

Found out the trees next to us have tons of stink bugs on them and a couple of them got into my grow room via the cracks in the foundation and they’re coming in for the heat lamps. I found two yesterday on my e pupil Clone sprayed it all down washed it. There cutting trees down and there are loaded on these trees.

I have to do more research on stink bugs because they eat seeds and that’s the last fucking thing I need I haven’t seen any more I’ve been crushing them as I’ve seen them I don’t give a shit if they stink they got to die.

5 Likes

Truuuuuueeeee!! -TittyBoi

Just keep your mind and body healthy bro and take folks advice… you need to get away from everything and start over. Harder to do and easier for us to say, i know… But for now just keep your body and mind in check. Go for jogs or walks on the reg. Every time shit crosses your mind do 20 push ups or something. Switch your addiction from a bad one to a good one. Eat healthy, drink water, and keep the body strong.
Hope you doing ok boss … you got this

7 Likes

Yeah man. Cool words. My body feels better. My pops is coversating. Im just cruising. :grin::+1: I got to stop in and see some of your grows dude that port wine and cheese man is baffling me I have some pictures but my high speeds down but do literally if there’s 30 days left on these trains they’re going to be so fucking Frosty I’d love to see a good nugget shot from one of your finished port wine and cheese.

@ReikoX thanks for the name change.:+1::grin: I appreciate that mr. Suave. It’s like a a front name “first indoor grow”. It’s like around here car dealerships to say Maybach Motors.

5 Likes

Depends on the house, check your panel if it’s labeled. Generally, dryer and stove get their own 30a, kitchen plugs might be on its own 15a or 30a, bathrooms, main outlets & lights (per floor), outdoor plugs and garage. Most houses can upgrade to 200a easy if you’re going to use the whole house. GFCI can be the first in the line (not all plugs) to protect all the plugs (double check that for your area building codes). You can get line tracers that send voltage to the box if it’s not labelled to trace plugs to breakers, or just start flipping breakers off and see what doesn’t work. Furthest I go is pulling cable and let the electrician do the rest.

Sweet plants too :blush:

1 Like

Thank you bud I appreciate the information. I know a little bit about electricity but not enough to start messing with Breakers I have to do some studying up. Unfortunately my father took all that stuff up in his youth now he’s a mechanical engineer for Honda Acura. I would love to have him build my setup but he’s anti-drug to the fullest so that’ll never happen lol.

The thing is where I’m at we have a blanket electrical grid because we live in a homes Corporation ghetto duplexes. So I imagine my neighbor switches are on my box. I just wanted to add another four by four. It might be too much self right now. Appreciate the help dude

2 Likes

Bro I have just done this, best thing I ever did. Fresh air, miles of space and nobody in my face.
After all this time keeping it clean and getting to experience how much better shit is, I am sure you know what has to be done my friend. I’ve been well impressed dude, you have come a long way and I have seen first hand many times how hard it is, especially when you have other peeps around still in the scene… keep it up man… it’s fkn awesome to see someone getting their shit together…

6 Likes

Run brother! Run for your life! Get out of there as fast as you can. Nobody can be around that shit and not fuck up. Put yourself first man. All love…

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Thanks @slain im glad to see your still killin the closet. Yeah man im done. My brothers still stuck. Got 4 more years. Whew! Im glad I didn’t get no more anything lol. Probably half the people here have been in the Penn.:blush:

Ahh well lets see some cool plants.
BB…mmm fucking modems off again someone this slow ass phone get the modem plugged back in so I can upload these photos starting to withdraw!

3 Likes

I don’t know man I think I’m a sewer rat I might be stuck here. I mean I guess as long as you stockpile a bunch of shit so when it goes down it’s all good? They’re going to have to tear the front of this building off to get me out of here LOL! They’re going to have to hit this building with a 500 pound bomb from a F-14 to get me out of here with my grass in my shit. Let me stop. I got to go to turn the internet on. This is what my mind does when I’m bored

5 Likes

No worries. I made up drawings for my business reno last year (electrical, plumbing & HVAC) so am fairly familiar with codes and getting things done with minimal costs and labour. If you do need any help I can try best I can with photos :blush:

1 Like

Actually I have a few questions. Earth quake threw the walls out of alignment. Im in the back corner room. These homes were built with prefabbed reinforced concrete slabs. Duplex style. Dugout basements. Some have finished their basements. Im jealous becajse of how cool litterally and perfect they are for growing and not tracing hid lighting through flir.

Our electricity is rolled into a maintenance fee. So were considered projects so were on a grid style single bill. I would never push my luck with power. I know ive got a sweet little thing.

1. How would you seal the joints any openings? The foundation is fine. Just the wall giggled a bit. The biggest gap is a 1/4". I figured shoot foam in in and slice it clean.

2. Whats the safest way to run my electical devices without a surge protector hooked to a surge protector? I have two outlets in the room 120. Im not an electrician. There’s no point in lieng. I need to clean my wiring up thatd be another in depth segment hehe.

3. Safe ways to heat the room consistently. I guess that goes back to sealing the room better. So colder temps dont creep in on my babies. We have regular gas furnace and I use a small space heater, but with my inline running 24/7 it draws the heat out of the whole house for real.

I think people.maybe afraid to ask simple questions and yes it may seem common sense but ive cold N heat burned my plants. Ill be the guy who asks. Environment consistency is super important IMO. Like a top 3 thing. Thanks for your time bro. I greatly appreciate it. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Started 12/12 on Dec 13th. Theyre cooking…

@lefthandseeds LDPTK. Ill get more pics. Details the whole 9. Aweaome work bro. Ty :pray::+1:

Pennywise left. Bb right.

Goji OG 5ft tall.

Early Skunk-Seedsman Fem freebie

@SamwellBB PWxCheese. Its pollinated by my BB male and it still has over 20 days left. This shit looks fatal. Ill be taking clones off the next batch for later. Holy shit Sam! This is cup shit. @Sunvalley dude omfg. Did the fade on you or get any purple hues? Its already frosted over…

Half the Blueberries are purple. One is taller branchier and similar to the rest in look except for my block head BB. Very partucular pheno ill be working for sure.

Block Head BB…secret project is number 1 good! Wait that’s not a secret.:rofl::face_with_thermometer::blush:

@lefthandseeds LDxPTK killing it. Still got weeks on it.

Everything is going great. Whats not Shown is Seb’s Rev…BB crossed. The Pennywise is in the back by the stickers. Everything is frosty. The BB is phenomenal. Yall be safe. I’ll upload.more as I can.

19 Likes

Hot Damn my man! Everything looks fantastic! Send me your addy again in a PM. I’ve got some oleskool stickers for you. I’ll throw in a surprise or 2 as well. Good Growin’ bro!
Blessings

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

When you say prefabbed concrete are you referring to the walls? If so this is called tilt up concrete. If that’s the case the walls should be tied in together at the top and bottom if they are separated there it’s an issue if you have gaps elsewhere other than top corners shoot some great stuff spray foam in the cracks

5 Likes

Blockhead BB are you kidding me it’s like you reached into my 20 year old brain and said hey hold my beer shits bout to go down😎

5 Likes