Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Looking dank bruv… good shit. My pwc does a purple fade if the temps arw right. Dank plant

3 Likes

Oo damn that looks fire.

1 Like

Port Wine Cheese lower bud i cut off for a smoke.

13 Likes

Ooow Jesus H Christmas. Lol. Damn dude. Thats space cadet material. That shit is beautiful. Theres nothing in the dispenso’s here thats that dank. Period. Sunvalley’s lungs are next level. I thought I had the “Iron Lung”. LOL :+1::cheese::fire:

@oleskool830 thank you my older brother. I love stickers. I have a very bad hoarding condition lol. J had to start slapping stickers on shit like I was bombin again. I gotta get a copy of older photoshop. I do graphic design, tattoo. My brother is an artist. He has a full photographic. Dude sketched his was to a full ride at the MD Inst of Art. Pac went there. Jay would rather shoot dope n tat. Crazy.

Im gonna head south and west. Its completely bannanas here. I know everywhere is bad. I believe ill die if I dont leave. I’m glad you came back through old school. No it was only a few months but it seemed like forever you were doing a lot though it still takes its toll on you especially when you got a grueling job. Unfortunately my dumbass is in between right now. No point getting into that. To build my body back up my feeling good though getting ready to go for my walk for an hour. Y’all have a good one and I’ll be back.

@TheShowMeHomie man I didn’t expect those blueberry plants to even look like that turn that stuff I was getting from half the people were saying it was going to be bullshit and half the people were saying keep that shit shut the fuck up. It’s not a thing of holding out or nothing like that. I just wanted some blueberry dude ever since I was a kid I heard about Blueberry Blueberry Blueberry. Down in Jamaica there growing them up in the hills out of tires and that’s all they were grown is blueberry in the Lambs bread I was like damn dude that blueberry has got to be fire if than Jamaicans are running it like that seriously. I bet if anybody has the original DJ Short shit is are up in the hills with the Jamaicans up there with that blueberry. Don’t think I’ll be heading up in the hills Jamaica by myself looking for no fucking seeds ever LOL.

I like to watch Hamilton’s pharmacopeia to the vice channel is my shit. I got to get my fucking internet turned back on medicine straight crackhead shit. I’m a holler at you when I get back dude I got to go on my little walk. Be safe out there to.

3 Likes

Heres a picture of my street. What a lovely bunch of people. If you see my city on the news and it really is just fucking bad and I don’t live in the Heart of the City this is how you shit that you have to look at every day. Time to move? I was followed today by 4 MS mofos. Its not fun any more here. Watch the news I really don’t watch it often that was a sergeant locking a dude up and his friends were kicking a police officer. I think I’d be afraid of kicking a police officer who has a gun on his fucking hip he’s arresting someone that you have nothing to do with. Fucking disgusting!

Heres where I drove the brand new crf250rr into the fence. The pole is where my body hit and bounced off.

You can see the poll where they put it back in and the reflector to show my dumbass where not to drive through their fence again. Lol. Non weed related.

That fence and ground ended my smack habit. I was hurt dude. No helmet chest protector. Jumped on it in Airmax. Right to the ER. Haha. :blush::+1:

8 Likes

Anyway I’ve just been having a bad couple of weeks everything is lovely though I found out my brother got hurt and it kind of suck me up so I couldn’t go to jail and help him it just hurt me to know that he was in the hospital and I couldn’t get a lot of information. That’s another story for another time. This Thread is been like my therapy for real even if I’m just talkin to myself.

Back to the “Grow Show” pull up some pictures.

That’s not a great shot but I’m going to pull it out tonight Lee that’s the blueberries and chocolate back rolls which were calling blueberry buckshot. First collaboration, first strain were putting out, alot of firsts. I cant wait for the test runs.:wink::+1:

13 Likes

Best fence you ever hit bro if it knocked the habit out of you

4 Likes

Mfing right. There was a truck and trailer parked parallel back a little bit. I didnt respect the bike. If id of hit the truck which I have no idea how. Id of died.

Heres some of Sams PWC. Straight gas. Its just getting super dense now. Hit it with a lil kelp meal.

Early Skunk. Yeah I feel the same way.:evergreen_tree:

BBChoc clone. Was just a seed plant. Now its top shelf. Then next run is gonna be stupid. :blush:

16 Likes

That early skunk is really stacking it up

5 Likes

Honestly I figured it would I’m really guessing around three to four weeks honestly left only strains the Goji OG is going to take longer but dude with even three more weeks on these plants you already know they’re going to fucking be swole and I’m only using 1 gallon pots if I was a put them in 3-gallon pots they’d be way too big. I just take real easy care of them. I just pamper them.:blush::+1:

7 Likes

Great looking plant there Mr Baltimore, :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey mate. Do you happen to have some of that in a seed form? I’d be interests in trading you something for that.
Cheers

4 Likes

Just caught up here, lots happening again as usual.
. Are you growing everything in 17 ouncers now mate? That’s some crazy looking gear you’ve got going and I see lots of cokepots.
Cheers

2 Likes

@Jay you gonna have to see if @SamwellBB has any left… i grew all mine out bro… dank shit

3 Likes

@Jay
message me anyone interested in Port Wine Cheese
or Baked Alien Cookies

5 Likes

Would love those baked cookies :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::drooling_face: look so frosty and Nice… and would go perfect with the 2 portwine i have i flower!

4 Likes

Baked Alien Cookies. Im gonna have to get up with you too. I like to keep things stocked. Any time you have testers or anything id be more than honored to run. :pray:

Na though you blessed me though and I appreciate it. If youre on IG id like to tag your stuff. Just checking. Baked Beanz is my shit. I cant wait to smoke this @Sunvalley Im going stingy with this plant lol. I cut a branch off in flower to try to get it to root. We’ll see.

Thats how fucked up this plant has my brain right now. I think I’m seeing purple in the buds but I can’t tell cuz they’re so frosted over another 2-3 weeks this thing is going to be so solid each individual nugget is so solid already it’s going to be amazing.

3 Likes

Ey enjoy it bro … so much fire i know lol

2 Likes

I love that show! I’ve seen them all twice. Vice needs to do more of them.

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Did that beauty have Jacks Flower booster? Fantastic

:cowboy_hat_face: